EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Eufala - 4/26/2018 to 4/29/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegmikef

Reservations made. Arrive 23 April, Depart 30 April. Orville, I didn't see our name on your list or were you just waiting for the reservations.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Reservations made. Arrive 23 April, Depart 30 April. Orville, I didn't see our name on your list or were you just waiting for the reservations.

Hey Mike, I was just waiting on you to make your reservations and message me with the dates that’s all

jstarwal

Reservations made arriving April 25th and leaving April 29th. Looking forward to seeing you all. Jack and Lynette

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

olcoon

Orville, Sally & I will be there, not sure of the dates...Sally made the reservations & I don't remember when she made them for. I do know we'll be there a day or two early & leaving on Monday.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
​The rally agenda is posted on the opening page for your information, you will get another copy with your welcome package. thanks Orville

pegmikef

Orville, I had to change my arrival date to 24 April because I am stopping in Navasota on the way to have my disc brakes installed. I called the office and she updated my reservation. Will see you Tuesday.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be there on Monday afternoon. Looking forward to hitting the road again.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Golfers there is a charity tournament on Saturday morning up the road in Henryetta. Let me know if your interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Put Stacy and I down. Don’t know yet what day we will be there.

Be there Thursday

Attachments

• 0E2ACA5F-740C-4222-B9B7-DF9642815856.jpeg
    0E2ACA5F-740C-4222-B9B7-DF9642815856.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 18

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have made up an Attendee list with as much information as I can and posted it in my Dropbox. I will update the list when I have more photos and such.

If you just want the Attendee list right now the first link will do that. If you want view some of the photos I take then use the folder link...

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Link to Attendee list. List only. Note... The list is made in XL Spread sheet. I tried to make it into a PDF file but the list kept being cut off at the end of each page.
If you need a list and don't have Excel please let me know.

Link to Folder. For all posted.

BC

Update: I changed the list to add the photo of attendees I had no photo.

Last edited:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I placed some pictures I took today out on the drop box indicated in my previous post. Click on link to Folder to see them.

Had a nice time today even if it got fairly cool later in the evening..

Enjoy..

I'll post some on FB tomorrow..

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.