EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Eufala - 4/26/2018 to 4/29/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlw930

Thank you Orville and Barbara for hosting another great Oklahoma Rally! It was good to see old friends again and meet a few new ones. See y’all down the road!

David Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Thank you Orville and Barbara for hosting another great Oklahoma Rally! It was good to see old friends again and meet a few new ones. See y’all down the road!

David Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
David and Donna, thank you for rallying with us! It’s always a pleasure to see y’all and talk with you about everything.

Chippendale

Barbara and Orville, Dolly tells me she has enjoyed this rally so much, and since she has heard talk about your fall rally, for me to put it on the calendar. Being from Austin, we had always heard that there weren't any nice people in Oklahoma, but you all have sure proved them wrong. Thanks for a fun time.

Dolly & George

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Barbara & Orville - thank you for a great rally. It was fun to see/meet old/new friends. Of course, the food was wonderful! Thank you again for a great time!

jmarnell

Another big thank you to Orville and Barbara. This was our first rally, and definitely won't be our last. Being fairly new Heartland owners, it was great to gather with such a great group of people!

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Barbara and Orville, Dolly tells me she has enjoyed this rally so much, and since she has heard talk about your fall rally, for me to put it on the calendar. Being from Austin, we had always heard that there weren't any nice people in Oklahoma, but you all have sure proved them wrong. Thanks for a fun time.

Dolly & George
George, as usual we have enjoyed having you and Dolly at our rally and, of course, we will love to have you at our September rally!! Orville and Barbara

- - - Updated - - -

Barbara & Orville - thank you for a great rally. It was fun to see/meet old/new friends. Of course, the food was wonderful! Thank you again for a great time!
Glad to have rallied with y’all... Orville and Barbara

- - - Updated - - -

Another big thank you to Orville and Barbara. This was our first rally, and definitely won't be our last. Being fairly new Heartland owners, it was great to gather with such a great group of people!

John and Chris, we enjoyed having you rally with us for your first Heartland Rally. We do hope you will plan on doing it again in September. Orville and Barbara

olcoon

Orville, & Barbara, like everyone else we really enjoyed ourselves, at our second Oakie rally. Great seeing old friends & meeting new ones. We really liked the Mexican buffet also!!!! BTW, whoever made the Mexican corn on the cob...it was AWESOME!

Roy & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.