EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, St. Charles - 8/16/2018 to 8/19/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Thanks for signing up. Hope you will be able to get back from west coast trip. Look forward to all the stories you guys will tell.

Reservation made. Arrive 8-13 leave 8-20.
Sign us up for the tour also.

- - - Updated - - -

So glad you guys are coming. Sad to see that your Daisy died. Our Daisy died too--she was almost 19. That was very tough. Took us a year and a half to get another dog. Look forward to seeing you guys in St. Charles

Made our reservations today be there Thursday evening

Djfouts

We have made our reservations for the St. Charles Rally. Arriving 8-16 and departing 8-20. Club # 4591. Look forward to seeing everyone there! Tom and Debbie

Larry and Gayle

Re: EVENT: Heartland DChapter Rally: MO, St. Charles - 8/16/2018 to 8/19/2018

Dan and Sue Margiotta will be there at st charles

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. I see you guys are pretty new members. Look forward to seeing you in St. Charles. Not too far for you to travel--our kids are from Festus. They live in Bailey Station subdivision. What days are you planning on attending? I like to include that on our site. Also are you wanting to go on the brewery tour?

Gayle

LBallard

Made reservations, arrive 8/13, depart 8/20.. no site assigned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olcoon

Hi Larry,
Sally & I will be there, made our reservations the other day. Will be arriving on 08-13 and leaving on 08-20. Also would like to be on the Budweiser tour. Sally & Gayle talked a day or 2 ago, so Lord willing, & the crick don't rise we'll be there!

Larry and Gayle

We are sure hoping you guys can get to St. Charles. I know that it has been a rough time for you with your parents. Look forward to seeing you. We are now in Indiana at the factory getting work done on camper. So far very nice here. Hope they get everything fixed.

Hi Larry,
Sally & I will be there, made our reservations the other day. Will be arriving on 08-13 and leaving on 08-20. Also would like to be on the Budweiser tour. Sally & Gayle talked a day or 2 ago, so Lord willing, & the crick don't rise we'll be there!

- - - Updated - - -

Great. Look forward to seeing you guys and hearing your stories. Saw that you did the white water rafting. I think it was the same river we did but different outfitters. It was a blast.

Made reservations, arrive 8/13, depart 8/20.. no site assigned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olcoon

We are going to try to make it, hopefully things will have settled down by then. It's been in the 90's with high humidity here in KC for the past week or so!!!

Larry and Gayle

Sorry you had to cancel.
We'll be there!

- - - Updated - - -

It was terribly hot at home too. A little cooler here in Indiana but not much. Hope all is going well with your dad and I know Sally's mom is still a bit of a challenge. I hope nothing else happens.
We are going to try to make it, hopefully things will have settled down by then. It's been in the 90's with high humidity here in KC for the past week or so!!!

Larry and Gayle

Hello fellow Heartlanders,

Do any of you that are attending the Missouri/Kansas rally in St. Charles have a radio controlled car that you wouldn't mind us using. It is for an activity that we will be doing. Would like to get 2 cars if possible. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. We will be practicing our driving skills.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have just looked over my travel itinerary and I would like to travel to this rally and stay for a week.. Do you have an opening for one more? If so I will call for a reservation...

BC

Larry and Gayle

I have just looked over my travel itinerary and I would like to travel to this rally and stay for a week.. Do you have an opening for one more? If so I will call for a reservation.

BC
Bob, yes we have a spot for you. we will be looking forward to seeing you in St Charles.

Larry and Gayle

Hi Bob! So glad you can make it. Are you interested in the Brewery Tour on Friday--cost is $10.00 for 75 minute tour of stables and brewery. I am trying to firm up numbers so can make reservation.
Reservation has been made. Arrive 8/13 depart 8/20..

BC

olcoon

Well sadly, I called the campground and canceled our reservation today. As those of you who were at the regional rally in Branson know, we had to leave early because Sally's mom & my dad were both having health issues. My Dad is somewhat better now, but Sally's mom isn't. She's been going back & forth from Kansas City & Springfield, MO (around 200 miles), almost weekly since May.

Hope everyone has a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.