A new Arizona Chapter member

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Thanks Lynn & Rose. I'm just across the valley from you in Vail. We're also very excited to continue exploring and meeting great people! Safe travels to you as well, we're all in this together!

rMMRr9x

We have a member who lives out in your area - Carona De Tucson I believe. Ann & Ted Rissel they are active chapter members.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter:
Richard & Sue:
We are excited you have joined this great RV Family of friends.
Hope you are able to join us for a few rally's across the country this year.
Stay Well and Safe

Doublegranch

Please welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter;
Cindy & Ray
You have joined a super group of RVer's and we all look forward to meeting you at a future rally!
Be safe and stay Well.

Oldelevatorman

Please welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter;
Cindy & Ray
You have joined a super group of RVer's and we all look forward to meeting you at a future rally!
Be safe and stay Well.

Hey Gary, we are full time Arizonans since August. Just registered the LM here, more than it was in California, but the truck was cheaper, go figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Hey Gary, we are full time Arizonans since August. Just registered the LM here, more than it was in California, but the truck was cheaper, go figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim & Linda:
Super news! Yes AZ is not the cheapest place to register vehicles!!
Still have your RV lot in Tucson?
Lets catch up for lunch soon.
Welcome to AZ.

Doublegranch

Please, Welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter:
Brian & Dawn
We are excited you have joined this great RV family and look forward to meeting you at a future rally!
Safe Travels & Be Safe!

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome two new members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter:
1. Stan
2. Andrew
We are all excited you have elected to join this wonderful RV family and a group of super RVer's.
Looking forward to meeting you at a future Rally!
Safe Travels and stay Well.

Doublegranch

Help me welcome Scott & Lisa as the newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & and the Arizona Chapter!
You have joined a great RV family, and we look forward to meeting you at a future Rally.
Safe Travels and Stay Well.

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter:
1. Josh & Catie
2. Charles & Carol
3. Dan
Wow, we are all excited you have joined our RV Family!
Hope to meet you at a future Rally.
Safe Travels and Stay Well

Ducky

Welcome to all!! Hopefully we will have a chapter rally soon

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter!
1. Mark & Brenda
2. Cindy & David
We are excited you have joined the great RV family and look forward to meeting you at a future Rally.
Safe Travels & Stay Well.

Flick

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter!
1. Mark & Brenda
2. Cindy & David
We are excited you have joined the great RV family and look forward to meeting you at a future Rally.

Welcome from south central Texas.

Doublegranch

Wow, What a line-up we have joining our RV Family today!
Please help me welcome the following to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter:
1. Michelle & Tim
2. Greg & Loraine
3. Jerry & Marcy
4. Karl
5. Shannon & Marcus
6. Daniel & Anne
7. Mario & Lourdes

We are all excited to welcome you to the great RV Family and hope you are able to catch a few Club Rally's.

Doublegranch

Welcome, Eric, our newest member to the Arizona Chapter & the Heartland Owners Club.
You have joined a great RV Family, and we look forward to meeting you at a future Rally.

JohnU

Wow, What a line-up we have joining our RV Family today!
Please help me welcome the following to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter:
1. Michelle & Tim
2. Greg & Loraine
3. Jerry & Marcy
4. Karl
5. Shannon & Marcus
6. Daniel & Anne
7. Mario & Lourdes

We are all excited to welcome you to the great RV Family and hope you are able to catch a few Club Rally's.

Welcome, Eric, our newest member to the Arizona Chapter & the Heartland Owners Club.
You have joined a great RV Family, and we look forward to meeting you at a future Rally.

Holy cow! Welcome to all of our new members, hope to see you on the road sometime soon!

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter & the Heartland Owners CLub:
Richard & Cheryl
You have joined a super group of RV's, and we all look forward to seeing you on the Rally trail.
Safe Travels & Stay Well

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Heartland Owners Club & the Arizona Chapter
John & Marilyn
You have joined a great RV family, and we look forward to meeting you on the Rally Trail.
Safe Travels