A new Arizona Chapter member

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Please welcome Rebecca and Jeremy Beck to the Arizona Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club. We are all looking forward to seeing you down the road in the near future.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rebecca & Jeremy:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club "HOC" and the Mountain Region!
You have joined a super family of RVer's and hope to meet you soon.
Check out all the rally's on the website, hope you will join the Arizona Rally
in Sept.

Ducky

Welcome to the Heartland family Rebecca and Jeremy. Look forward to meeting you soon

llalsbury

Please join me in welcoming our newest AZ Chapter members, Ben & Sara Edmund. We hope to see you at one of our activities in the near future. Safe travels and we will see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Ben & Sara:
Welcome to the Heartland Family! Hope to meet you soon at a future Rally.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in welcoming our newest AZ Chapter members, Stacy and Linda Burnham. We hope to see you at one of our activities in the near future. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Stacy & Linda:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! You have joined a great RV Family.
Hope to meet you soon at a future Rally.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in giving a big welcome to our newest members of the Arizona Chapter, John & Laura Myers. You have joined a great group of people and we all hope to see you in the near future.

Doublegranch

Welcome John & Laura!
You have joined a great RV Family and we are excited to meet you.
Hope you will consider attending the next Rally.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome all of you, to the HL family and HOC. You've joined a great bunch of fun loving Heartlanders in the Mountain region. Only attended one rally so far in that region but it was a hoot. Looks like there is some serious recruiting going on out that way.
Hope to meet all of you at a rally or down the road. Again, welcome to the HOC.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome for our newest member of the Arizona Chapter, Byron Taradena. You have joined a great group of people. We hope to meet you soon. Safe travels and welcome.

Doublegranch

Byron:
Great to have to join the Heartland Family! Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to a new member of the AZ Chapter, Anthony Di Sano. You joined a great group of people in our Heartland RV family. We look forward to meeting you very soon. Safe Travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Anthony:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club....you now belong to a super group of RVer's.
Don't be a stranger, we have lot's of activities going on.
Safe Travels and hope to meet you soon.