EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Peoria - 4/7/2018 to 4/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron-Cookie

Hey we had a grand old time at the Meet-N-Greet today... Was just great to see all our old friends! Thanks Ducky for setting it up... Got home and called and reserved a site for the October Rally... I hope Cookie can hold out until after then so we can see all of you again... See ya!

awfinney

Thanks Lynn, Rose and Ducky for the great meet and greet. We appreciate all the effort and coordination it takes to put something like this on.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Had a great time today. So good to see so many people there. Tried to say hi to everyone but probably missed someone. Nice seeing new members join us.

Thanks for putting this together.

Thanks for coming to the Meet-n-Greet we had fun putting it on.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lynn, Rose & Ducky!
Thank you for a wonderful Meet n Greet! Great turn out and with 8 new members in attendance!!!
Super time was had by all! Great to see a few members that have been stealth for a few months!
See you all on the Rally Road!
Safe Travels...

llalsbury

Hey we had a grand old time at the Meet-N-Greet today... Was just great to see all our old friends! Thanks Ducky for setting it up... Got home and called and reserved a site for the October Rally... I hope Cookie can hold out until after then so we can see all of you again... See ya!

Glad you and Cookie could make it. We had fun except for the 3 hr drive home - some smart guy jammed on his brakes to use the emergency cross-over. No contact but the heart rate hit the roof.

llalsbury

Lynn, Rose & Ducky!
Thank you for a wonderful Meet n Greet! Great turn out and with 8 new members in attendance!!!
Super time was had by all! Great to see a few members that have been stealth for a few months!
See you all on the Rally Road!
Safe Travels...

Thanks Garry for making the short drive from Elgin. I still say you are a real slave driver. Ron and Cookie have signed up for the Amado rally making 27 rigs, only 3 more to go for 30.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lynn:
You paid me back for working you soooooo Hard!....
My 10 chicken wings only cost me just at $10 a wing for the 378 mile lunch!
You guys did a GREAT JOB! The members are blessed to have you guys!

Ducky

Diana and I would like to thank all who made donations to our Son, Brian. Members of the AZ Chapter stepped up gave $235.00 in donations which will help them out a great deal.

Many asked if Brian and his wife had a go fund me account. Here is the link (hopefully): www.gofundme.com/to-get-brian-home?

Again, thanks to all that helped out and it was good to see you at the function. Safe travels, and hopefully will see you again in Pueblo, Co

Status
Not open for further replies.