New owners of a Big Country 3965DSS

Hello all,
My wife and I are new to RV’ing. We just recently purchased a 2017 Big Country 3965DSS fifth wheel. I researched since last summer and came down to the Big Country based on reviews, comparing to Jayco’s, Grand Design’s and Montana’s to name a few. I left no stone unturned. We are very excited to begin a new chapter in our lives. We live in northern Canada and have always flown to warm destinations in the short dark days of winter. Time for new adventures.
Great information abounds on this site and I look forward to crossing paths with some of you at rallies if scheduling permits

Cheers,

Randal & Gail

jimtoo

Hi Randal and Gail,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. So much great info here to discover. Again, congrats on your new Big Country and don't be a stranger to the site. Hope to meet you down the road.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from Texas! How you enjoy your BC as much as we have ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plshilo

Hey Randel & Gail,
Welcome to the Best Owner's Group and to the Heartland Family. We also have a BC - 3560SS & Love it... We are headed to Alaska & Canada next April, we are looking forward to touring your beautiful country.. Hope to See Somewhere on the road.

NYSUPstater

Congrats you to from owners of a "baby" SS. GREAT info on here about EVERYTHING. We as well love our BC after we got rid of the hiccups. Enjoy your travels.