New to forum and to heartland

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum as well as a new heartland trailers we just bought a new 2016 heartland 350fb and was wondering what everyone's opinion is on heartland trailers as well as on h 3950b.
Thanks for the input.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum as well as a new heartland trailers we just bought a new 2016 heartland 350fb and was wondering what everyone's opinion is on heartland trailers as well as on h 3950b.
Thanks for the input.

To answer your first question, it's a mixed bag. Many of us love (or at least are very satisfied with) our Heartland rigs, others not so much. A lot depends on what problems arise, whether their dealers give them good, timely service correcting them, and if they can turn a wrench to fix the problem themselves. Personally, I'm quite satisfied with how our 2009 BH3670 has held up.

In regards to your second question, floorplan preferences are a personal thing, so I won't comment on it. But, for us, they haven't come up with a better floorplan than the 3670, so that's why we'll keep it until the walls fall off. That and I don't want to float another RV loan.

Welcome to the forum!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family! What you'll usually find here is that many posts are of issues, but because our owners are knowledgeable and helpful, the issues are not insurmountable and often easy diy solutions. So though Heartlands (or any RV) may have some issues, we here try to help and make your RV ownership a less stressful experience. We love our Big Country floorplan. Have we had issues? Sure, all fairly minor. We are on our 3rd Heartland and don't plan to change brands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abear79

This forum and the help form heartland service department (not the dealer) is what puts Heartland above the others in my opinion. Especially if you can do your own repairs. We had problems in the beginning but with the help from the members and how easy to get the right part from the service department. Really fair prices so far no problems.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
As a follow up, if you do encounter problems with your rig, voice them here. Chances are somebody has already dealt with it and may be able to provide guidance for you.

Other than repairs, you may find info on interesting modifications and accessories for your rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum. Look into joining the HOC which is one of the best benefits of owning a HL product. If I'm not mistaken, the HOC membership is free now. What a great bunch of knowledgeable people who share your passion for the RV lifestyle. Pull into a rally, get out with a wrench and scratch your head. You'll have 10 people coming over to assist or fix your problem.lol
Again, congrats and hope to meet you down the road.