Landing Gear and Awning questions

I have a new to me 2011 Cyclone 3612 I picked up a few weeks ago and have a couple questions.

Awning:

I was used to my manual awning on my old toy hauler that I could change the angle to drop lower to get more shade at certain parts of the day, can these Carefree electric awnings do the same?

Landing Gear:

How can I get both legs to drop at the same time? Right now it only does one leg at a time.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi MarserDesigns,

The hydraulic pump pushes fluid to both landing gear and the one with least resistance moves first. When it touches the ground, the other leg then becomes the one with least resistance and it starts to move. Once both are in contact with the ground, the front of the coach starts moving up.

Hi MarserDesigns,

The hydraulic pump pushes fluid to both landing gear and the one with least resistance moves first. When it touches the ground, the other leg then becomes the one with least resistance and it starts to move. Once both are in contact with the ground, the front of the coach starts moving up.

Thanks for the info! This landing gear is so much better than my old electric set up!

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Welcome to the Heartland family!

The Carefree awning on our 2011 Cyclone 3850 was not adjustable.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Carefree makes several awning models. Some are adjustable and some are not. Go to thier web site and find your awning you will find your answers there. www.carefreeofcolorado.com

Thanks everyone for the advice! Took it on our first trip and absolutely love the trailer!
48c09f3e302459b2c29775cc22f8180d.jpg