Age Proven Wax and Coatings

Todster

I have a question about wax and synthetic coatings. Basically anything available to keep the shine on our new 2017 Cyclone. I would like to ask those that have had their RV for more than 8-10 years.

What product or products have you used and/or are still using that keeps that shine on the RV. I’m really trying to prevent the inevitable fiberglass sides from oxidizing etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lynn1130

Technology changes rapidly and coatings or waxes over those ages are suspect with their ability to keep up with today's protection. There are numerous threads on the benefits of today's protectants including Rejex and other paint/clear seal/fiberglass coating. Do a search here to see what other say.

MTPockets

Rejex was my choice and after five years, and always fully exposed to outdoors, our Big Horn shine was actually better than new. I applied one time per year and twice per year on end caps..... Better than any wax product. Www.rejex.com

NHCelt

I have always used nu-finish. Nice protection, shine and easy application. I have never had any appreciable UV damage to my rigs.