Garage A/C mod

Eaglehead

Added this portable unit to the garage, much cheaper than a roof mount unit and works great. Still have the use of the exhaust fan.

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 243
  • under floor2.jpg
    under floor2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 199
  • under floor.jpg
    under floor.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 186
  • floor duct.jpg
    floor duct.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 195

jeffdee

I’m doing the same thing in my 3110. I adapted the exhaust to the corner wall vent. I picked up my portable AC from Sam’s. The ac unit does an excellent job of cooling the garage. I had a previous post showing the installation.

Eaglehead

I’m doing the same thing in my 3110. I adapted the exhaust to the corner wall vent. I picked up my portable AC from Sam’s. The ac unit does an excellent job of cooling the garage. I had a previous post showing the installation.

Thought about venting mine out the sidewall but didn't want to hear or see it from the outside. You have pics of yours?

jeffdee

Thought about venting mine out the sidewall but didn't want to hear or see it from the outside. You have pics of yours?

I had posted pics in the past but Photobucket quit hosting my pics. I will have to take some more in the future when it is not so cold to go outside. I have everything buttoned up for the winter. If you PM me I can try to send you the earlier pics by email.