Source for speakers in '14 Cyclone 4000?

Flooringit

I bought my rv used. I’ve noticed the speakers but there is no radio in the living room. So I ah e no clue what I’d need to get them functional again. I tested the speakers and can tell there’s a sub behind the fireplace? 2 speakers close to ceiling above tv. I have a cyclone 4000 2014

Flooringit

Re: Speakers

Bluetooth from TV to speakers?

No sir. There’s speaker wires behind the DVD player and I used a 9voly battery to find where the speaker was. I didn’t know there was a sub behind fireplace till I popped it with the battery. My guess is he took out the radio.

Flooringit

it's possible that original owner replaced the DVD player. Ours has a DVD "home theater" receiver (Sony) that the speakers are connected to for surround sound. The receiver is not very good in my opinion, and I've had issues with ours a few times already and have been looking for replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

this is the system we have in ours. https://www.amazon.com/Sony-DAVTZ14...007K5H4Z2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Sir that looks like it’s right. The speakers are the same as the ones hanging in the slide out. He replaced it with a blue ray DVD player. Means I need to find receiver that size. Have you found any options?

Last edited by a moderator:

avvidclif

If anyone finds a decent receiver the size of the SONY POS let me know. I can't find anything that will fit in the hole.

PondSkum

I haven’t found anything yet. But definitely will let y’all know if we find anything. Please if someone else finds something to replace the Sony, post it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk