EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/12/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We will be arriving on 10/11-10/15 site H17. Looking forward to a good time. Jim and Colleen

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great, glad your coming to the Jersey shore

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

A couple of Jerseyians booking...we hit double digits! Who is going to be next to join us at the shore? C’mon spring...

-Ira & Dawn

HOOKERUP

We will be arriving on 10/10 leaving on 10/15. Would stay longer but it is such a long drive.
icon12.png
icon6.png

Dawnnira

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Holly Shores Campground
  • 491 US Route 9 South
  • Cape May, NJ 08204
  • Christine, Lisa or Bill 877-49-HOLLY
  • Www.hollyshores.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: Electric only
  • Golf Cart fees?: Daily fee

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 4/7/2018
  • Site fee: $$75.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 13
  • Potluck time: 6pm

Additional Info:
New Jersey HOC Rally 2018 - Holly Shores CG, Cape May, Nj
Dawn and I are excited to be hosting our friends at the premier CG at the shore. The CG will be holding our 25 sites H2,H2A,7,13,17-18,23,51-53, MA,M2,15-16,19, P31,36,40-42, S16-18 until April 7th, 2018. All of our sites can handle our 40’+ units. Our group discount will vary depending on how many sites we book. They require 50% as a deposit. Please mention “HOC Rally” when booking. All dog and cat breeds are welcome! There will be smoke...On Friday Dawn and I will be hosting our first “meet,greet and eat smoked kielbasa slider social” at our site. Bring your favorite beverage with you to site P42. I will post more agenda type details at a later date. A long sleeve T-shirt is currently being worked on in the design studio. The CG will be hosting a Halloween hayride and haunted walk thru on Saturday. Your arrival package will include information on local activities along with local breweries and wineries in the area. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the shore!

1-Dawn & Ira Lustgarten site P42 10/11
2-Patricia & Mike Kaiser site M2 SOB 10/11
3-Karen & Dale Fredrickson site P36 10/11
4-Ginger & Jamie Walker site P40 10/11
5-Val & Bob Dufek site P41 10/11
6-Debbie & Duane Clause site H-53 10/11
7-Colleen & Jim Marigliano site H17 10/11
8-Linda & Frank Neely site P45 10/10
9-Margaret & Mike Rakes SOB site M15 10/11
10-Joanne & Dave Thomas SOB site M16 10/11
11-

Greetings from New Jersey...just checked the weather, it’s going to be in the 50’s this weekend. Good time to book a site for our NJ Rally- only two months left before we have to hand our guaranteed sites. Let me know if I can help

-Ira

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Can’t wait. Our first trip to the Cape. Any routes that are recommended? Or to avoid??

Dawnnira

Can’t wait. Our first trip to the Cape. Any routes that are recommended? Or to avoid??
Jaime-I'm thinking your best bet is to probably come across somewhere North of Philadelphia and pick up route 40 which run East and West in NJ. That will you put on the GAP around mile marker 38, at that point your maybe 35 mile from the CG and you avoid most our state's famous tolls.

CoveredWagon

Jaime-I'm thinking your best bet is to probably come across somewhere North of Philadelphia and pick up route 40 which run East and West in NJ. That will you put on the GAP around mile marker 38, at that point your maybe 35 mile from the CG and you avoid most our state's famous tolls.

never want to see Cape May again. Spent my boot camp there 😡

porthole

Retired

Whoa Jamie - you are already looking forward to one of the last rallies and we haven’t even had our first yet this year :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

If you are going to give him a Jerseite acronym you gotta give him the right one

Nix on the GAP

GSP - Garden State Parkway

JWalker

Fortunately, (or unfortunately) I’ll be working on Swedesboro NJ the days prior to the rally. It’s right off 322. We’ll just take 322 and head SE.

Whoa Jamie - you are already looking forward to one of the last rallies and we haven’t even had our first yet this year :rolleyes:

Looking forward to them all.

4 trips to the ocean this year. I can finally work on my tan...

Dawnnira

Happy March everyone..
only 38 days until we have to hand over the held sites for our rally. If I don’t have you on the list please let me know, if you haven’t booked a site yet please let me know if I can help you. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 225 days. March brings Spring...and Springs brings campers out of hibernation

-Ira & Dawn

JWalker

Happy March everyone..
only 38 days until we have to hand over the held sites for our rally. If I don’t have you on the list please let me know, if you haven’t booked a site yet please let me know if I can help you. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 225 days. March brings Spring...and Springs brings campers out of hibernation

-Ira & Dawn

There have been a few days in February that got me itching to uncover the old Elkridge and start some spring cleaning. But it looks like the beginning of March is going to go downhill. Can’t wait to start the season!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.