EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/12/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good "sunny" afternoon from beautiful New Jersey! Just a friendly reminder; there are still sites being held for our rally group...with less than 200 days to go I'm hoping we book them up by April 7th when they open up to the public. I attached a picture from last year's rally
337273dcf01c2e509deb2662d0938174.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Good "sunny" afternoon from beautiful New Jersey! Just a friendly reminder; there are still sites being held for our rally group...with less than 200 days to go I'm hoping we book them up by April 7th when they open up to the public. I attached a picture from last year's rally
337273dcf01c2e509deb2662d0938174.jpg

Good looking group !

Dawnnira

Ira and Dawn we are booked on site H52 coming in on 10/11 to 10/14. See ya down the road!!!
Awesome, looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope you had a great winter/holiday season...hear comes Spring- finally

-Ira

- - - Updated - - -

Good evening, feeling great after seeing more people book. So I realize it’s still March...but I need you input. Long sleeve tee or sweatshirts? Lay it on me...safe travels everyone
-Ira & Dawn

rdufek

Valerie and I are in for either long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt, I'm partial to a zippered sweatshirt if that is the route you choose but either is good.

Dawnnira

Good evening, feeling great after seeing more people book. So I realize it’s still March...but I need your input. Long sleeve tee or sweatshirts? Lay it on me...safe travels everyone
-Ira & Dawn

sorry just realized I posted twice

- - - Updated - - -

Valerie and I are in for either long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt, I'm partial to a zippered sweatshirt if that is the route you choose but either is good.
Gotcha...one for a “zippy”

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome, looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope you had a great winter/holiday season...hear comes Spring- finally

-Ira

- - - Updated - - -

Good evening, feeling great after seeing more people book. So I realize it’s still March...but I need you input. Long sleeve tee or sweatshirts? Lay it on me...safe travels everyone
-Ira & Dawn

Dale likes the sweatshirt Ira but I'm ok with either item.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Karen...on another note, is the overdrive app android or Apple?

I have an iPad but I'm sure you can get it in Android. All the libraries use it.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
-Ira & Dawn[/QUOTE]

Either works good for us

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
We are in for either long sleeve T's or sweatshirts, We'll go with the flow.

Dawnnira

Happy Easter, Happy Passover
Its April, only 194 days to go to the Nj Rally at the shore...still time to book a site. See everyone soon, safe travels
-Ira and Dawn

Dawnnira

Spring has sprung...about time. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Only 164 days until our rally. I talked to the CG, there are still some sites available

-Ira & Dawn

Puzzled_1

We're checking our calendar to see if the dates work for us. October looks good as of now. We'll know Sunday Eve/Monday.....

We're not event attendees yet however event sweatshirts are nice.....

Sandradee

Hi Jamie & Ginger,
Wanted to let you know for the potluck dinner I will be bringing a dessert. Happy Trails
Carol & Russ Ranck

Dawnnira

We're checking our calendar to see if the dates work for us. October looks good as of now. We'll know Sunday Eve/Monday.....

We're not event attendees yet however event sweatshirts are nice.....
Sounds great let me know when you know looking forward to it

Dawnnira

There are still some sites available...I had a couple of people ask me this weekend. The cancellation policy is up to two weeks prior is a $30 fee, you lose deposit with less than two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.