EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/12/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puzzled_1

Do you know which sites are still available? I'll take a look to make sure I can put my gate down and unload.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just got off the phone with the campground they have four sites for 40-plus Footers and they have a couple of sites available for smaller... let me know if I can help anybody out. There will be smoke
3fc469cd64ae8a3d1c414d1f6a2bf548.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Puzzled_1

Just got off the phone with the campground they have four sites for 40-plus Footers and they have a couple of sites available for smaller... let me know if I can help anybody out. There will be smoke
3fc469cd64ae8a3d1c414d1f6a2bf548.jpg

Did they give you site numbers for the 40'+ sites.

Vinny773

Finally Booked: arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Site#P31. Looking forward to your smoking. Jersey Strong.

Dawnnira

Glad to have you...Vinny & Mary Sue. There will be smoked on Friday and Saturday night
Finally Booked: arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Site#P31. Looking forward to your smoking. Jersey Strong.

Puzzled_1

Gina and I will be there the 12th-14th. As of now site S1 up front, I'll call tomorrow to see what else may be available. We may forgo bringing the motorcycle which would allow the use of a smaller site.

Dawnnira

Gina and I will be there the 12th-14th. As of now site S1 up front, I'll call tomorrow to see what else may be available. We may forgo bringing the motorcycle which would allow the use of a smaller site.
Great news let me know if I can do anything to help you looking forward to seeing everyone soon

Ira

porthole

Retired

Unload out front - park under the awning

Over the years I have probably unloaded or loaded the bike a dozen times away form the camp site.

Most of the time I can fit under the front overhang so that's where it parks. On sites that are big enough I'll park under an Easy Up canopy.

Dawnnira

As June approaches we are only 133 days away, woohoo! There are still some sites available. Figured I'd throw out a teaser...I just took a Ups delivery of Aero Cosmetics donation to our rally. Some of us spent good coin on this great product at Goshen. Hey Bones...all you need is your big adjustable stick. Thank you to Aero Cosmetics Power Wash
3e7ef3b100e599a25b18f0163dfee4a8.jpg
78ebf91d07ab9f7910fe838d8f4202ad.jpg

rdufek

Well as we know, it's all about the pole :rolleyes:. Nice Aero Cosmetics donated. That stuff is Great!!!

Dawnnira

Rumor has it, Ira will be personally going around and demonstrating the cleaning process and product on each rig. That’s just what I heard…
Someone told you wrong...I still haven't done mine yet

Bones

I still have mine. Not too impressed

- - - Updated - - -

FYI I think we may make a trip out but we will probably miss all the fun events on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.