EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/12/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjm1970

Hi Dawn,

Kyle and Jill Mueller. We are trying to make it down for the rally. Just waiting for a call back from the park as they say all of the spots are booked. I’ll let you know as a son as I do. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Hi Dawn,

Kyle and Jill Mueller. We are trying to make it down for the rally. Just waiting for a call back from the park as they say all of the spots are booked. I’ll let you know as a son as I do. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle, when you call make sure you tell them you have a 45' trailer.

Mule33

Bill M.
Ira - Jeanne and I had a change in our travel plans and are now available to attend your rally. Unfortunately, I checked with Christine and there are no sites available at this time. She did take my name and number and said she would contact me if a site became available. Still hope to see everyone but if not have a great rally.

Bill Mohlenhoff

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ira - Jeanne and I had a change in our travel plans and are now available to attend your rally. Unfortunately, I checked with Christine and there are no sites available at this time. She did take my name and number and said she would contact me if a site became available. Still hope to see everyone but if not have a great rally.

Bill Mohlenhoff
Bill,
I will keep you updated if I hear anything from Christine.

Ira

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

Bill Mohlenhoff

Bill

just a suggestion I would touch base every so often with the campground because when I cancelled our reservations and informed them of another member who I knew was on the list would take it the person didn't seem to know anything about them or the list. Sorry we'll miss seeing everyone

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Bill Mohlenhoff

Bill,
I will keep you updated if I hear anything from Christine.

Ira

That’s crazy! Here in Western PA, most of the campgrounds are getting ready to close that time a year. In Eastern New Jersey, they are sold out. LOL.
I’m definitely living in the wrong side of the state!!

Dawnnira

Labor Day is over and where only 5 weeks away...

Were very excited to welcome everyone to the Jersey shore. Unfortunately there are only a handful of sites left for rv’s 32 foot or less. Other than that the CG is booked solid. Hoping the few people that couldn’t get in this years rally meet us for next years.

Agenda and and local activities will be posted in two weeks - post #1, 2

Due to popular response; we are changing to a short sleeve rally T-shirt...$10 each. Please forward the sizes you would like, sorry for the change.

We have had a great camping season so far, looking forward to seeing everyone in Maryland in two weeks. Safe travels to everyone.

Dawnnira

Limited edition short sleeve NJ Rally T-shirt only $10 each...please forward your sizes

Ira & Dawn

Dawnnira

Fellow associate just came back
f32484983a0b37a51f2653e3a551ee56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.