Sleeper sofa versus the dual recliner sofa

The new 2018 Newport comes with a sofa with dual recliners and when I buy a Newport I would prefer the sleeper sofa. Does anyone know if the sleeper sofa can be substituted for the dual recliners?

danemayer

Best to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Landmark 365 sales. If anyone can give you a solid answer, it'll be the sales team.

carl.swoyer

The new 2018 Newport comes with a sofa with dual recliners and when I buy a Newport I would prefer the sleeper sofa. Does anyone know if the sleeper sofa can be substituted for the dual recliners?
I would order it without the factory furniture. And purchase residential furniture. You can get better quality real leather for less money. I changed my Landmark Rushmore furniture 2 year's ago with Best furniture from Carolina factory outlet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would order it without the factory furniture. And purchase residential furniture. You can get better quality real leather for less money. I changed my Landmark Rushmore furniture 2 year's ago with Best furniture from Carolina factory outlet.

Great idea. Thanks for the information.

I was at the rv show in Tampa yesterday and spoke with a rep there. I assume he was from a dealership and not the manufacturer, but he said it was no problem to swap furniture. Thanks for all the replies.

carl.swoyer

I was at the rv show in Tampa yesterday and spoke with a rep there. I assume he was from a dealership and not the manufacturer, but he said it was no problem to swap furniture. Thanks for all the replies.
I'm going to be at the RV show in Tampa today. Hopefully I don't find anything that makes me feel like trading.

BillR48

We ordered a 2018 Newport from General RV Tampa and wanted a sleeper sofa. After weeks of research and calls made by our salesman and discussion with rep at Tampa RV Show we were told we could swap out the existing recliner sofa for a sleeper sofa for an additional $1,400. We decided not to order the sofa. Way to much money.

We ordered a 2018 Newport from General RV Tampa and wanted a sleeper sofa. After weeks of research and calls made by our salesman and discussion with rep at Tampa RV Show we were told we could swap out the existing recliner sofa for a sleeper sofa for an additional $1,400. We decided not to order the sofa. Way to much money.

I agree. That is a ridicules amount of money. I would go with the suggestion from Carl Swoyer about purchasing furniture separate.

carl.swoyer

We got rid of the bonded leather after three years. It was peeling.
We purchased real leather residential furniture from Carolina factory outlet.2100.00 dollars delivered. Went through the entry door. Might want to consider residential. Food for thought.

carl.swoyer

We got rid of the bonded leather after three years. It was peeling.
We purchased real leather residential furniture from Carolina factory outlet.2100.00 dollars delivered. Went through the entry door. Might want to consider residential. Food for thought.

This is our new furniture
7fd6b4b1cfd92ac521e776f3c32d06e4.jpg
ccc46a5c798112b1b2a718d7014bf481.jpg