Looking into a 2018 Edge 351 - why are the Edge models not on the Heartland website?

cb11

We are in the market for a toy hauler and really liked the Edge 351 that we were able to walk through recently. I like to read all the specs and try to do thorough comparisons but the Edge series isn't on the Heartland website, anyone know why? Or where I could find the factory specs, brochures, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

danemayer

Hi cb11,

Edge seems to have fallen off the HeartlandRVs.com website, which would suggest either the people running the webiste screwed up, or the product line has been discontinued. You could call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 to find out. Ask for Toy Hauler sales.

I think you'll find that the Torque models are pretty much the same as I think Heartland probably had 2 brand names so they could provide dealer A with geographic exclusivity, while selling a very similar product through dealer B just a few miles away.

jbeletti

I was able to confirm the following on our toy hauler lines:

Cyclone and Torque continue to be produced.

Edge has been discontinued.

Fuel is in production as a private labeled toy hauler for Camping World.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I was able to confirm the following on our toy hauler lines:

Cyclone and Torque continue to be produced.

Edge has been discontinued.

Fuel is in production as a private labeled toy hauler for Camping World.

Jim, will the Fuel floor plans and specs be on the heartland RVs website?

jbeletti

The Fuel product is planned to be on the web by the end of January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, will the Fuel floor plans and specs be on the heartland RVs website?

Jamie, I have already seen Camping World advertising the Fuel, so you might be able to search their inventory for some specs.

cablanken

Thx for the replies everyone. We put a deposit down on the Edge 351. We were able to negotiate a great deal after learning they were being discontinued. After a lot of research the Edge is a cross between a Torque and a Road Warrior.