New Cyclone 4005 Owner

Fidl

Just purchased a new Cyclone 4005. I can't wait to take it out and use it. Thanks for the add to this group. I hope to learn a lot from you all.

jimtoo

Hi Fidl,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club, it's free now. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Been a long time since I been to Helper, Ut. Use to live in Vernal in early 60's and worked in the oil patch with Halliburton. Was in Vernal about 4 years ago and spent some time looking around.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.
Jim M

jmarnell

Congratulations! We have a new 4005 purchased in November and love it. Just returned from a 3000 mile trip to southern California for Christmas and the rig was fantastic. Very easy to pull for such a large RV, and very comfortable. Only real upgrade we made so far was replacing the mattress in the bedroom with a new memory foam mattress we found at Costco. Had to trim it to size, but now sleeping is so much better! We also plan on upgrading the DVD player with a blue ray version. We also picked up a ceramic heater for the garage area to supplement the heat strip. We are very happy with the 4005!

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum This is a great site for any HL owner so don 't be a stranger. Hope to meet you down the road and don't forget to check out the HOC.
Again, congrats and safe travels.