EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Catawissa - 5/4/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
As rally rookies, Jess, Autumn and I really enjoyed the laughs and conversation...even the laughs at my expense ;). Thank you Mr Lyle and Ms Nancy for being the first to welcome us in last year. Unfortunately this will be the only one for us this year as travel plans don't allow for others. We liked seeing those we met before as well as the new friends we made this rally. Thank you all for welcoming Autumn in and I'm sorry she has taken such a liking to some of you :rolleyes:. Thanks again all for a fun time.

And we learned JJ has exceptional hearing :cool:

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
As rally rookies, Jess, Autumn and I really enjoyed the laughs and conversation...even the laughs at my expense ;). Thank you Mr Lyle and Ms Nancy for being the first to welcome us in last year. Unfortunately this will be the only one for us this year as travel plans don't allow for others. We liked seeing those we met before as well as the new friends we made this rally. Thank you all for welcoming Autumn in and I'm sorry she has taken such a liking to some of you :rolleyes:. Thanks again all for a fun time.

It was great seeing you all again and we are sorry you won't be making any other rallies this year we look forward to catching up with you guys down the road. We love Autumn she is an awesome kid!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
2e5tdmt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.