Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Booked, site 437. Thursday thru Sunday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Mistake...please ignore

jnbhobe

Made reservations for 5/2 to 5/7 on site 6D. Now I hope I can keep them, I may have to work.

dlafko

The Lafko family is coming it will be a third trip with our new camper so hopefully by then we will know how to park it, lol.

Had to email them could not get through on phone.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The Lafko family is coming it will be a third trip with our new camper so hopefully by then we will know how to park it, lol.

Once you hear back, I’ll need to know your site #, arrival date and length of stay.
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

No worries. They’ll only be 10-15 people people out by your site with score cards, evaluating your parking skills......

dlafko

Is there a group dinner or anything this weekend that we would need to bring something for the group?

Venue:
------------------------------
  • J&D Campground
  • 973 Southern Drive
  • Catawissa, PA 17820
  • Ms. Lori 570-356-7700
  • www.jdcampground.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: No
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held:
  • Register by end of day 5/1/2018
  • Site fee: $$53 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:
2018 is here and J&D is ready to entertain your reservations for this rally. FHU sites reservable for our rally are in the "D" Loop, (See Attached CG Map). Most are deep back-ins that will accommodate your 40+ rigs. All the sites are shaded which may limit Satellite TV connectivity. Cable TV provided. WiFi available. No pet breed restrictions.

Once you have a confirmed reservation, pls post back here or PM me with these details-Date of Arrival, # of Nights, Site # if known. I should be able to garner any other info I need from the forum. A continually updated attendee list with be attached to this #1 post.

Of course, the largest area attraction is Knoebels Amusement Resort https://www.knoebels.com/ As this rally is in May, Knoebels will only be open over the weekend, Sat/Sun. Anyone coming in early or staying late see the attachment of other area attractions.

Details of the rally agenda will be posted here so keep checking this post for further information

Email jdcampground@aol.com Quote by Ms. Lori..."Our nightly rates will be $53.00 per night and we will have a weekly rate of $325.00. We do require that everyone mail their one night deposit being sure to put the dates in the memo section. Your members can either e-mail to make the reservation or give us call. We do not have regular hours during the winter as we work out of our home so reaching us via phone is hit or miss. I just need to know names, phone numbers and unit sizes. We do have 4 pull through sites in sites 13D to 16D for people requiring them. Feel free to give me a call with any questions or concerns. Thanks!"

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Lyle

Gigi and I won’t be able to make the PA Rally because she has a family wedding to attend that weekend in NY.

Hayden&Gigi

alwaysbusy

As long as you provide help LOL

Our side is 5D we are arrive Friday May 6 and departing thatSunday.

Booked for 3-6 Site 4D. After reading the above though, considering calling and changing sites. LOL Another ElkRidge, at least Jamie will have one friend there now.:)

travelin2

so hopefully by then we will know how to park it, lol.

After reading the above though, considering calling and changing sites. LOL Another ElkRidge, at least Jamie will have one friend there now.:)

Guess since you’ll be on site first, it’s looking like you’ll be in charge to make sure your neighbor parks without issue...LOL!!!

JWalker

Booked for 3-6 Site 4D. After reading the above though, considering calling and changing sites. LOL Another ElkRidge, at least Jamie will have one friend there now.:)

I know, 2 ElkRidges. That’s like catching a glimpse of Bigfoot.

alwaysbusy

Guess since you’ll be on site first, it’s looking like you’ll be in charge to make sure your neighbor parks without issue...LOL!!!

I don't think he'll have to worry about help as I bet Jamie will be standing on site 5D anxiously awaiting his arrival. Now since Jamie is not alone, I'm sure he'll have a "Welcome" sign with balloons. LOL

travelin2

I don't think he'll have to worry about help as I bet Jamie will be standing on site 5D anxiously awaiting his arrival. Now since Jamie is not alone, I'm sure he'll have a "Welcome" sign with balloons. LOL

✔️✔️ LOL!!!

JWalker

Lol. I’m going to have to arrive early just to make sure there’s balloons at your site also.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok Lyle I’m sick of looking at snow it’s time to think spring I’ll be contacting the cg soon. So if Theres still room put us down I’ll give you the dates once we book

Status
Not open for further replies.