EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 6/22/2018 to 6/24/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
Jim & Colleen,
Can you please add Madison and BF to the attendee list. They will be accompanying us to the NY rally. Let me know what the extra cost is.
Jamie

Does this BF know there is going to like 25 of Maddy's uncles at the rally ?

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
The Vanderfords will be arriving 06/20 and departing 6/25 on site 431.
Can't wait to see everyone.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
This year we have decided our give back program will be: NATIONAL CANINE CANCER FOUNDATION (NCCF). This is a personal cause for us as many of you are aware we lost our beloved Hanna in April and Samson just a few weeks ago both to bone cancer. I came upon this organization at the Tampa RV show and felt it would be a good cause to make people aware that cancer in dogs, especially large dogs, is a factor in many of their passing. One out of every three dogs will develop some form of cancer. Hanna and Samson showed signs of trouble with in a month of their passing. I have posted NCCF mission on the first thread of this post. For more information on them their website is wearethecure.org.

Rottiesmom

I know most rallies do their own shirts and after attending a few I personally have more than I need so I am looking for ideas other than shirts that members might be interested in purchasing. I was playing with the idea of looking into the cost of doing windbreakers for the lighter weather but am uncertain of the cost at this time. Any suggestions would be appreciated and once I have received a few I plan on creating a poll to be voted on.

rdufek

I know most rallies do their own shirts and after attending a few I personally have more than I need so I am looking for ideas other than shirts that members might be interested in purchasing. I was playing with the idea of looking into the cost of doing windbreakers for the lighter weather but am uncertain of the cost at this time. Any suggestions would be appreciated and once I have received a few I plan on creating a poll to be voted on.

I always like a nice fleece. Another would be a polo/golf shirt.

Rottiesmom

Just a friendly reminder all unused sites will be returned to campground on 5/19/18. There are about 9 sites still available.

NYChief

Just a friendly reminder all unused sites will be returned to campground on 5/19/18. There are about 9 sites still available.

Hello,
We are Don and Mary Dohr from Rochester, NY. We recently purchased our 2009 Heartland Big Country 3500RL. Julie H. is still playing catch up with all the new memberships, so hopefully you will be contacted shortly. I would very much like to sign up for the Verona Rally. Can someone please forward the information. Mary is from San Diego, and I am retired Navy from Rochester. Our three sons are grown and out of the nest. So, It is time to PARTY !!! We are looking forward to meeting others from the NY Chapter.

Best Regards,

Don & Mary

rdufek

Hello,
We are Don and Mary Dohr from Rochester, NY. We recently purchased our 2009 Heartland Big Country 3500RL. Julie H. is still playing catch up with all the new memberships, so hopefully you will be contacted shortly. I would very much like to sign up for the Verona Rally. Can someone please forward the information. Mary is from San Diego, and I am retired Navy from Rochester. Our three sons are grown and out of the nest. So, It is time to PARTY !!! We are looking forward to meeting others from the NY Chapter.

Best Regards,

Don & Mary

The details are below, you must call Turning Stone yourself to reserve a site. Post back dates arriving and departing and your site number so Jim and Colleen know who are coming. Make sure you tell them you are with the Heartland group as stated, usually a better rate, plus it puts you in the reserved sites for our group. Just a bit of advise, while the rally is 6/22 - 6/24, people usually arrive a couple of days early for a "pre-rally" and site seeing. Hope to see you there.

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:

• Number of sites held: 30 sites - Lot 401-431
  • Register by end of day 5/18/2018
  • Site fee: $$51.77/night - 2017 rates per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0.00
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00/Rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: June 23, 2018
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hello,

Best Regards,

Don & Mary

Donald & Mary, welcome to the club. Your registration is complete. Your HOC number is #4304.

Hope you can make it to Verona. Great group of people. Great time. Bob pretty much covered everything you need to do to get registered for the rally. Just post on the thread when you get signed up.

See you there!!

NYSUPstater

Hi ya NYChief!! Welcome to the club and our THANKS to you for your service to our country. We just became members last year after purchasing our BC. Great folks here (even those that have the "other" Elkridge" and own a R*M truck---hehe Jamie---I still love ya).

Look forward to meeting you at the rally

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi ya NYChief!! Welcome to the club and our THANKS to you for your service to our country. We just became members last year after purchasing our BC. Great folks here (even those that have the "other" Elkridge" and own a R*M truck---hehe Jamie---I still love ya).

Look forward to meeting you at the rally

Oh Boy. Lol.

Rottiesmom

Hello,

Best Regards,

Don & Mary

Welcome to the club and congratulation on your recent purchase of your Big Country. I apologize for the delay in my response but we are in the process of selling our home and were busy last week moving and dealing with the snow. As Bob has suggested you will need to contact Turning Stone RV resort (phone number on first page of this thread) and indicate you are a member with the heartland owner club and let them know of the dates you would like to book. Once you have all that information please let us know the following information: Your full name, Heartland Owner Club (HOC) membership number, arrival and departure date and site they are putting you on. We look forward to meeting you both. Stay warm see you in June.

- - - Updated - - -

The details are below, you must call Turning Stone yourself to reserve a site. Post back dates arriving and departing and your site number so Jim and Colleen know who are coming. Make sure you tell them you are with the Heartland group as stated, usually a better rate, plus it puts you in the reserved sites for our group. Just a bit of advise, while the rally is 6/22 - 6/24, people usually arrive a couple of days early for a "pre-rally" and site seeing. Hope to see you there.

Venue:

Details:

• Number of sites held: 30 sites - Lot 401-431
  • Register by end of day 5/18/2018
  • Site fee: $$51.77/night - 2017 rates per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0.00
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00/Rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: June 23, 2018
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

Thanks Bob for helping them out sorry haven't been on the forum much been busy packing up house and dealing with snow up until this week. Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.