EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 6/22/2018 to 6/24/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYChief

Reservations have been made 6/22-6/24 Site # 418 for Don & Mary Dohr Not sure at this time, but may be bringing our Chocolate Lab "Diego". Confirmation #: N4MYG Looking forward to meeting everyone.

rdufek

No problem Colleen, I knew you were in the middle of the move, hopefully all went well outside of the snowstorm.

We have some friends of ours coming in a SOB, Bob and Donna Foster, they will be in site #411, arriving 6/22 and departing 6/24.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We have some friends of ours coming in a SOB, Bob and Donna Foster, they will be in site #411, arriving 6/22 and departing 6/24.[/QUOTE]

Great we always welcome SOB's glad they can join in the fun. Looking forward to meeting them.

Rottiesmom

Thank you to Cris and Mike Del Fuoco (NYSUPstater) for a list of interesting places around Turning Stone Campground. I have attached this list to the first page of this thread as well. Thanks again guys this is very helpful for those of us not familiar with the area.

Hi, I just called The Villages at Turning Stone and updated our arrival date from Friday, June 22nd to be Thursday, June 21st. We are planning on coming in a day earlier now. We should still be in site #414. Chuck and I are looking forward to the coming camping season. See you soon.
Thank you.

Rottiesmom

Hi, I just called The Villages at Turning Stone and updated our arrival date from Friday, June 22nd to be Thursday, June 21st. We are planning on coming in a day earlier now. We should still be in site #414. Chuck and I are looking forward to the coming camping season. See you soon.
Thank you.

Thank you for the update hoping the camping season begins soon for all my Northern Friends

NYChief

We have some friends of ours coming in a SOB, Bob and Donna Foster, they will be in site #411, arriving 6/22 and departing 6/24.

Great we always welcome SOB's glad they can join in the fun. Looking forward to meeting them.[/QUOTE]

Newbie question: What's a SOB?

Rottiesmom

Some other brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Seems pretty obvious now that you mention it...Geese!!!! :)[/QUOTE]

We all wondered the same thing when we were Newbies until someone explained it part of the learning process

Rottiesmom

Only 6 weeks left before remaining sites are returned to campground. Once you book your site please post your arrival and departure date, site number and HOC number here on this thread. Also, if you already booked and have not posted information yet please do so as I need to up my records for future plans. Hope the snow stops for everyone to begin spring and their campers. See ya all soon.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Rottiesmom;5851 Hope the snow stops for everyone to begin spring and their campers. See ya all soon.[/QUOTE said:
The way it's going, it may still be snowing in June. lol

Rottiesmom

Hi everyone the votes are in for the 2018 NY rally and the majority votes was for a windbreaker this year. I have posted on page one a sample of what they will look like. They come only in men sizes just as the sweatshirts did in previous years. The logo will be embroidered not silk screen. The cost is as follows: sm-xl $34.00, 2XL $37.00, 3XL $38.50 and 4XL $40.00. Company can also embroider your name in script on opposite chest area for an additional $6.50. Silk screen was only a dollar cheaper and did not appear to look as nice. Prices are based on minimum order of 25 jackets. They are 100% nylon, water and wind resistant and weigh about 2 ounces. Hidden hood in zippered lining, elastic cuffs and packs into right pocket for easy storage. Cut off date to order will be May 19, 2018. Please advise if you are interested in ordering one and if you want your name on your jacket please be sure to add how you want it spelled at time of ordering. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi everyone the votes are in for the 2018 NY rally and the majority votes was for a windbreaker this year. I have posted on page one a sample of what they will look like. They come only in men sizes just as the sweatshirts did in previous years. The logo will be embroidered not silk screen. The cost is as follows: sm-xl $34.00, 2XL $37.00, 3XL $38.50 and 4XL $40.00. Company can also embroider your name in script on opposite chest area for an additional $6.50. Silk screen was only a dollar cheaper and did not appear to look as nice. Prices are based on minimum order of 25 jackets. They are 100% nylon, water and wind resistant and weigh about 2 ounces. Hidden hood in zippered lining, elastic cuffs and packs into right pocket for easy storage. Cut off date to order will be May 19, 2018. Please advise if you are interested in ordering one and if you want your name on your jacket please be sure to add how you want it spelled at time of ordering. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
Looks good...we will be ordering

-Ira

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired

We will be ordering too! One Large and one XL.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.