EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 6/22/2018 to 6/24/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi everyone the votes are in for the 2018 NY rally and the majority votes was for a windbreaker this year. I have posted on page one a sample of what they will look like. They come only in men sizes just as the sweatshirts did in previous years. The logo will be embroidered not silk screen. The cost is as follows: sm-xl $34.00, 2XL $37.00, 3XL $38.50 and 4XL $40.00. Company can also embroider your name in script on opposite chest area for an additional $6.50. Silk screen was only a dollar cheaper and did not appear to look as nice. Prices are based on minimum order of 25 jackets. They are 100% nylon, water and wind resistant and weigh about 2 ounces. Hidden hood in zippered lining, elastic cuffs and packs into right pocket for easy storage. Cut off date to order will be May 19, 2018. Please advise if you are interested in ordering one and if you want your name on your jacket please be sure to add how you want it spelled at time of ordering. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Looks nice.

- - - Updated - - -

The pic shows red. Is that the color you looking at?

jnbhobe

What color Red is that Ruby Red ???? I like that color, we would like a Large ( Patti ) and a 3X ( Jon ). It's time for you to come home, the sun shined today.

gfnesbitt

We would like one XL with Gary and one XL with Kathy. Let us know how to arrange payment.

Thank you,

Gary and Kathy Nesbitt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I have posted a measurement chart for ordering of the jackets on the first page of this post.

- - - Updated - - -

We would like one XL with Gary and one XL with Kathy. Let us know how to arrange payment.

Thank you,

Gary and Kathy Nesbitt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will collect payment at the rally cash or check works for us

- - - Updated - - -

What color Red is that Ruby Red ???? I like that color, we would like a Large ( Patti ) and a 3X ( Jon ). It's time for you to come home, the sun shined today.

We are beginning to make our way back but slowly it's got to get a little warmer this Florida blood can't handle anything under 60 degrees LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Count Mary and I in on the Jackets. We will need one XL and one 2XL.

Please advise when and how to actually order and pay for the jackets.

Thank you,

Don

I will collect payment at rally I will put you guys down for these sizes.

Rottiesmom

Just a reminder after 5/18 the sites are turned back into the campground and if you sign up for rally after this date they cannot guarantee you will be in the same area. Hopefully mother nature will be warming up the north before long.

Lou_and_Bette

Colleen, please put Bette and I down for 2 of the windbreakers, one medium and one XL. Anxiously awaiting seeing everyone.

Rottiesmom

12 more days to book your site with the group as sites return to CG on 5/18 and 13 more days to put an order in on your jackets if you are interested in one. Also, if you have booked a site and have not notified me please indicate here on the forum your arrival and departure dates, HOC # and site number looking forward to seeing everyone soon and agenda will be posted on first of this tread in next few weeks.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi, Colleen I will be arriving on Wednesday the 20th and leaving the 24th Sharon and Tabetha will not be arriving until Friday evening and I'll get back to you on the jackets. we will be onsite 410.:eek:

Rottiesmom

Colleen, I would like to order 1 Large windbreaker.

Thank you.

You got it just making sure you do not want a name on it. See you guys next week let us know whatever help you need.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, Colleen I will be arriving on Wednesday the 20th and leaving the 24th Sharon and Tabetha will not be arriving until Friday evening and I'll get back to you on the jackets. we will be onsite 410.:eek:

Great that you guys will be able to make it to the rally especially since you have graduation that weekend. Just let me know before 5/19 for the jackets. See you guys in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.