New forum for the new Heartland Fuel Toyhauler line

porthole

Retired
Just a suggestion - since the toy haulers are a 'separate breed' from the rest of the RV's, perhaps group all the toy hualer lines into one sub forum with separate daughter boards for each brand.
Could clean up the whole first page like that and make it easier to find specifics.

E.G.
5th Wheels
Toy Haulers (5th wheels and tow behinds since they have the same brand names)
Tow behinds
Extended stay ..........

And of course, perhaps just a useless suggestion :rolleyes:

Anyone looking at the new Heartland Fuel?

So we actually just put a down payment on one, wanted to sleep on it. Hence why I’m on this forum. We originally looked at the torque, but didn’t want the garage. I was told that camping world had this built as their own line, seems like it’s built well. For what we are spending, we want to make sure on quality and serviceability before we drain the bank!

danemayer

So we actually just put a down payment on one, wanted to sleep on it. Hence why I’m on this forum. We originally looked at the torque, but didn’t want the garage. I was told that camping world had this built as their own line, seems like it’s built well. For what we are spending, we want to make sure on quality and serviceability before we drain the bank!

Hi JJensen6pack,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Yes, Camping World has worked with Heartland to get several different private label trailers that are derivatives of existing Heartland products.

JakeTJCJ

Purchased a Fuel 335, delivery this Friday. I cant wait. One thing I am going to look into is a shower door instead of curtain. I hope I can find one because I like the cleaner look of a door rather than a curtain. Other than that I think this unit will work great for me. I am currently living fulltime in a 24 ft Nitro XLR so this will be a welcomed upgrade. Hope to hear good things about this unit as more start to make it out there.

jimtoo

Hi JakeTJCJ,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.
Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynn1130

Jim, the message I get when I tried to access the link you posted.

Lynn1130, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

lovefarm

Fuel 352 Toyhauler porch steps

Purchased a 352 and will be taking a maiden voyage this weekend. 4 wheeler weekend next. Love the setup and the large garage. Question though about the porch having the Moryde railing, but no steps. I have been working with Camping world, but not helpful.

ML64

expensive original.jpg20160917_175604.jpgexpensive 2.jpg
Time to show us some pics of your new Fuel!
2018 Fuel 322. It followed me home a week ago, and will go on its maiden voyage this weekend down to Fillmore UT so we can ride the Paiute trail. Will be hauling my 2011 Yamaha Rhino sport UTV and 2007 Honda Rincon ATV. Wish me luck as I will be paying for this thing for the next bazzilion years. Wife and I are both mid 50s and expect this to be our last RV purchase . Time will tell

ronb47

Got my 352 on 8-15-18 in Tucosn. Immediately drove 1700 miles to my home in Washington. Good break in trip on the way home. I'm a retired Electro-mechanical engineer so there will be lots of upgrades in store over the winter.

ronb47