Control panel mystery switch

I am in a 2018 LM 365 Madison.
First time RV'er ....

There is an unlabeled switch in the control panel. Can anyone tell me what it might be for? I dont want to mess with it on the chance I might do some damage to my RV.

Attachments

• mystery switch 1.jpg
    mystery switch 1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 84

danemayer

I see you actually have 2 unlabeled switches.

One is probably for the front outlet on the doorside. That outlet has been around forever so you can hang lights on your awning or other places and switch them on and off from inside the coach.

The other is probably to switch power to light up your custom name sign that hangs on the front doorside. If you don't know about that sign, there's probably a form in the blue pouch full of manuals that came with your trailer.

Btw, we have a number of owner-written user guides including a user guide for the Landmark 365. It may answer questions you didn't know you had. Here's a link.

Thank you for the reply danemayer.

Feeling confident in your idea, I plugged in and flipped away. The toe board lights came on. LOL
The receptacle is powered elsewhere.

The other switch goes to the ceiling fan over the galley.

I had just found those user guides this morning. I wanted them to confirm for me that I did not damage my water tank when I over filled it. I had water running out of two hoses under my RV this morning. I have the anderson valve.

Im learning....

Mrsfish

Can not recommend high enough to get yourself to a rally. The things you will learn, the help you will be given and the new friends you will make will be amazing. Once experienced rv owners find out you’re a newbie you will be amazed at their willingness. We were all there one time and most of us have someone who filled that role for us. Good luck and safe travels!