Customer Service

pjones1969

We didn’t notice a missing screen on the PDI so after the maiden voyage I sent pics to the dealer, had to get them some dimensions, inquired two weeks later... “it’s on order”, same response about two weeks later, I called HL and gave them my VIN and they confirmed there is no order in the system, I told them what it was and forwarded them the same email I had sent the dealer, got an order confirmation and had the screen at my front door in less than a week, I’m waiting for the dealer to call and tell me my screen is in, lol, it’s only been 10 months now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thensley

Has anyone else noticed a falling off of the customer service/warranty at Heartland? It has been over a month and a half and I cannot get any resolution for our issues, most of which I can fix myself if I had the parts. I cannot even get a return phone call from the brand manager. This is our third Heartland rig and getting parts for the other two was an easy process. I cannot even explain how disappointed we are. Excellent customer service was one of the things that set Heartland off from other brands. If that is gone or not important to them anymore they will just end up like all the other manufacturers.

I’m trying to get my walls and ceiling repaired from where they used Cheap material and the boards warped they won’t approve it due to out of warranty but I notified them over a year ago and the. Rep keeps telling me I’m good it will be ok. But can’t. Get him. To. Answer his phone or return calls I have a a friend wanting a camper but I’m. About to tell him no heartland they don’t stand by their work but IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0036.jpg

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I’m trying to get my walls and ceiling repaired from where they used Cheap material and the boards warped they won’t approve it due to out of warranty but I notified them over a year ago and the. Rep keeps telling me I’m good it will be ok. But can’t. Get him. To. Answer his phone or return calls I have a a friend wanting a camper but I’m. About to tell him no heartland they don’t stand by their work but View attachment 56332 View attachment 56333

You should call the normal customer service number (877) 262-8032 and speak with any warranty administrator instead of trying to get a hold of one individual, who might not even work there anymore.

Rod

Thensley

You should call the normal customer service number (877) 262-8032 and speak with any warranty administrator instead of trying to get a hold of one individual, who might not even work there anymore.

Rod

He works there tried talking to other people just refers me back to him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Maybe try speaking to ‘his’ supervisor and explain you feel like you are being ignored and you are just trying to get some repairs taken care of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lynn1130

I’m trying to get my walls and ceiling repaired from where they used Cheap material and the boards warped they won’t approve it due to out of warranty but I notified them over a year ago and the.

Is that warped boards or just the cover material? If it is cover material I would try a hair blower on low heat and then smooth it out. I pretty much looks like the same situation those of us who build RC aircraft have with cover material. It get wrinkles and we use heat to smooth it out.

danemayer

Kind of looks like it might be from water intrusion. Might need to check caulking and sealants, especially around exterior seams, light fixtures, skylights, vents, etc.

mlpeloquin

The adhesive under the wall covering just needs to be reactivated. Use a hair dryer and a plastic putty knife.

Thensley

Maybe try speaking to ‘his’ supervisor and explain you feel like you are being ignored and you are just trying to get some repairs taken care of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like things are going to be repaired the dealer is ordering parts to repair hopefully this will work out now looking good so far

Thensley

Is that warped boards or just the cover material? If it is cover material I would try a hair blower on low heat and then smooth it out. I pretty much looks like the same situation those of us who build RC aircraft have with cover material. It get wrinkles and we use heat to smooth it out.

Warped boards

vixutot11

Looks like things are going to be repaired the dealer is ordering parts to repair hopefully this will work out now looking good so far