Welcome New Members - Louisiana Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members Kayla and Stephen Hammons to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Kayla and Stephen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jonathan and Jessica Stein to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John and Jerry Geier to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet John and Jerry at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Robert Bridges to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Robert at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Elizabeth Bedford to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Elizabeth at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members BJ and Carrie Sanders to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet BJ and Carrie at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member to the Louisiana chapter, Cynthia Kale. We hope to meet Cynthia at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Lisa Lesbetter to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Lisa at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kenneth and Karen Sanders to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Kenneth and Karen at a rally soon.

KyleC

Welcome newcomers. You know if they're going to try and plan a rally for 21 in Louisiana?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome newcomers. You know if they're going to try and plan a rally for 21 in Louisiana?

it’s up in the air right now as I am currently dealing with Laura and Delta. Also 2021 is a National Rally year in Goshen so it is hard to plan around that. I will let you know though.

jayc

Andy, bless you and everyone in Louisiana. You've had a very rough hurricane season!

KyleC

It's not over yet, un fortunately. Andy did y'all get lots of damage? I'm in baton rouge, we got spared this year so far

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Sandie and Chad Daigre to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Sandie and Chad at a rally soon.

Last edited:

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Donald and Tammie Miller to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Donald and Tammie at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jeremy and Lacey Peloquin to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Vincent and Susan Santalla, to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Vinceant and Susan at a rally soon.

jeffdee

it’s up in the air right now as I am currently dealing with Laura and Delta. Also 2021 is a National Rally year in Goshen so it is hard to plan around that. I will let you know though.

Has there been any further consideration for a rally in Louisiana this year?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Has there been any further consideration for a rally in Louisiana this year?

Well since the National Rally has been canceled it is back in the table. Let me do some checking and see what we can come up with. Might be a Kinder year this year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Carl and Tammy Dabadie to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Carl and Tammy at a rally soon.