NC or Nearby Dealers - Phoenix Model

tjssixx

Hi guys, new to the forum. I have looked at and went to Campers Inn in Mocksville NC to check out a few of the 2017 models. We really like the Landmark quality and design. We have not seen a Phoenix model in person, but that unit it peeks our interest along with the Newport. Just wondering if anybody has in remarks about these modesl and any other dealers in the NC/SC/VA area. We currently have a 2014 Vengence Touring Edition 5th Wheel Toy Hauler. Our boys are now in college and the Toy Hauler is no longer needed as we are switching to a more couple friendly model, and one we can travel the country with.

danemayer

Hi tjssixx,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We've got quite a few people on the forum who have recently purchased a new Landmark 365. I'm sure you'll hear from some of them pretty soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I believe Phoenix models are just getting out to dealers now. You might call Heartland and ask for the Landmark sales rep for the area you are looking. They can probably tell you which dealers are getting that model in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
There is a dealer in Texas that has one in stock. PM for further information if interested.

LTrussell

Our dealer here in Tulsa just got one....they are starting to roll out now. Beautiful trailer, kitchen is awesome, bathroom is a little small.....bedroom is great...drawers in the dresser are huge! Big walk in closet. The living room is awesome also BUT we can't do that because we have 2 son in laws that I know won't be able to walk in there without bending over. My husband is 5'11 and he wasn't far from his head touching the ceiling. The underneath storage rocks!

AnthonyA

I bought my Phoenix from this dealer in Navasota, Texas. He said I was the first one in the Nation to buy one.
It is an amazing floor plan and that extra storage is perfect for full timers!

https://www.tsrvs.com

AnthonyA

Hi guys, new to the forum. I have looked at and went to Campers Inn in Mocksville NC to check out a few of the 2017 models. We really like the Landmark quality and design. We have not seen a Phoenix model in person, but that unit it peeks our interest along with the Newport. Just wondering if anybody has in remarks about these modesl and any other dealers in the NC/SC/VA area. We currently have a 2014 Vengence Touring Edition 5th Wheel Toy Hauler. Our boys are now in college and the Toy Hauler is no longer needed as we are switching to a more couple friendly model, and one we can travel the country with.

The Phoenix is very much a couple friendly model and great for entertaining a few extra people. Adequate space in most areas for more than a couple people to occupy at a time.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Anthony, glad you got the first one! T & S is our dealer also.

Bring it to one of our rallies and we'll see how well you can entertain everyone looking at and drooling over your new trailer.

AnthonyA

Anthony, glad you got the first one! T & S is our dealer also.

Bring it to one of our rallies and we'll see how well you can entertain everyone looking at and drooling over your new trailer.

I look forward to it!

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We were at RV,s for less in Knoxville the other day and they had one on there lot. Ask for Ken,he is great to deal with.We bought our Orlando from them 1 1/2 years ago,great place to buy a 5th wheel.