EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs - 5/4/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just got registered coming in on Thur 3rd thru Mon 7th on site 30.

Michael47

Wondering how many are coming to the rally.
What types of dishes are normal at the pot luck dinners.

Looking forward to attending - are there other items we need to know at our first rally?

Thanks

Nabo

The agenda hasn't been posted yet so when, or if, a pot luck will be should be announced soon. As for what to bring is what ever you would like to make (examples could be a salad, a dessert, or a vegetable to share). I tell people to make enough for your family and about 6 more folks. Most of the time this works out really well and there is way too much food but that's all the fun of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update - just saw that the potluck is going to be Saturday evening.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Everybody! Sorry for lack of updates. Work has been crazy with a lot of that not camper travel. Just trying to keep those Social Security checks coming for my buds out there. I promise to get more info out in the next day or two. We are looking forward to another wonderful rally at WillowTree.

If you have registered and have not posted your site number and dates out here I would appreciate it if you would.

billyjoeraybob

Hey all the rally is just a few short weeks away. We have published an attendee list and an agenda for the rally. if you haven't registered already, there are still sites available. So go get a reservation! We are looking forward to seeing you guys.

billyjoeraybob

The SC Rally is only a week away! This years Heartland Gives Back Initiative will be to support the Fort Bragg USO's Rack Pack program. The Fort Bragg NC USO is in the need of donation of washcloths for our returning service members from deployment .
Fort Bragg NC is one of the largest installations that has a huge number of deployment service members all over the world. Our USO is planning for several redeployment homecomings at Fort Bragg and one of our shortage items needed are washcloths for our Rack Packs.
Please help us welcome home our Single Service Members with a hygiene kit complete with a fresh washcloths. The club will also take cash donations for the Fort Bragg NC USO. With these donations they will also be able to purchase additional washcloths as needed to complete the Rack Packs.

billyjoeraybob

Hey all the SC Rally is only a few days away. Don't for get to bring you washcloths to support our Heartland Gives Back initiative with the FT. Bragg USO. Save travels!!!

MallardHead

Hey all the SC Rally is only a few days away. Don't for get to bring you washcloths to support our Heartland Gives Back initiative with the FT. Bragg USO. Save travels!!!
unless something changes, Kandy's parents will be there Thursday - Sunday on site 84

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Awesome campground here in Longs, SC. Attached are some pics from the nearby Rivertown Music and Craft Beer Festival in Conway
b61240981a22690f48c4ea8e4dc89bf4.jpg
725b2fd0dc59abbb65a7ce08bf197abb.jpg
a77123a45e166b7e540084b301ee67b0.jpg
271f05f8f6cea2e91108914892dc6f86.jpg
59da129c3bbdc5e33dcaf33870899998.jpg
c6ff5c93ccc1ec4b41226bb901e2e403.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MallardHead

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but I think my wife, kids, and I should be able to make it. I'll probably make reservations next week after pay day. We're only a couple of hours away from willowtree.
ahhh man sorry we missed you guys at the rally, would have been sweet to have a fellow M32 rig with us...we love ours... Maybe next year!!!! happy camping

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cableman

Made it back home, another safe ride. Just wanted to send our thanks to Bill and Janet for another great rally. Willow tree is a Wonderful campground.

MallardHead

Made it back home, another safe ride. Just wanted to send our thanks to Bill and Janet for another great rally. Willow tree is a Wonderful campground.
Likewise..... Was a good time

Kevin & Kandy Jones
2017 Mallard M32
2012 Ford F350 6.2L Gas

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you Bill and Janet for another great rally. For those that did not make it this year, we had a great time, perfect weather, met old friends, made new friends...What more could you ask for? {Except maybe a few more days!} Hope to see everyone again soon!

Nabo

Just pulling out to head back to TN. Thank you Bill and Janet for putting on a great rally. Love Willow Tree RV Resort. Can't wait til next time

Status
Not open for further replies.