• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 7th & 8th
  • Potluck time: 6:00 p.m.

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Twenty sites have been reserved, 15 in the Redbird Lane Section and five along Campground Rd. (M25-M29).

Please make reservation directly with the Park and PM me or post here.

This is the same weekend as the Bernard Blues & BBQ festival at the St. Bernard Prep School in Cullman. It is the second year for this festival and should offer some great BBQ and entertainment. https://www.facebook.com/bernardbluesandbbq/

Other local Cullman attractions include the Ave Maria Grotto - http://www.avemariagrotto.com, and Clarkson Covered Bridge - http://www.cullmancountyparks.com/clarkson.html.

Mini Golf Smackdown :cool: - There is a mini golf course located at the Park. Play whenever you like, scores must be turned in by 4:00 p.m. Saturday. Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd, and last place. The usual charge is $3.00/person but they have discounted the rate for us to $2.00/person. See attached rule sheet for particulars.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in September!

Attendee List:
NameForum NameArrivingRig
1Paul & Sheila Blackfordusnaviator9/6/2018Bighorn
2Clay & Candy Hudsonclayhud9/6/2018Bighorn
3James & Rhonda BrownBuster 5379/6/2018Landmark
4Jerry & Lily WorthGizzy9/6/2018Bighorn
5Paul & Sue AlfanoAlf9/7/2018Landmark
6Randy & Brenda Spitzkeitrbspitz9/6/2018Landmark
7Randy & Santha AllenRandy9/5/2018Big Country
8Steve & Patti LesterToccoatravelers9/6/2018Landmark
9Nathan & Byrd MathisNabo9/6/2018Landmark
10Barb and Bob MansolinoBobemuzzy9/07/2018Mobile Suites
11Melba KingMelbaToast9/6/2018Big Horn
12Ricky & Rachel LesterMountainlovers769/6/2018Landmark
13Freeman & Susan Hayden +2 GuestsFox and DrSus9/5/2018Big Horn
14Tim & Susan YoungDixie Gator & CountryMouse9/?/2018Landmark
15Lewis & Jo Anne Westljawest9/6/2019Big Horn

Attachments

• Rally Agenda.pdf
    145.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Rally Golf Challenge.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Love the country campgrounds. Will have to put this one on our list.

clayhud

Reservations made arrive Thursday 9.6.18 four nights on Site M14. Blues & BBQ festival will be a blast!

Best,

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Love the country campgrounds. Will have to put this one on our list.

Byrd, Sheila and I hope you and Nathan can make it to the Rally. I got your PM, thanks very much for the "heads up" regarding the depicted park location. Got it fixed and it looks like it shows correctly now.

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made arrive Thursday 9.6.18 four nights on Site M14. Blues & BBQ festival will be a blast!

Best,

Yahoo! We are sure glad you guys are coming. We were trying to figure out what we would do for breakfast if you and Candy had other commitments. A bowl of cereal just doesn't compare to the Hudson's pancakes and sausage!

Buster537

Our reservation is made, arrive on the 6th and leave on the 10th. Looking forward to the BBQ; I always got the Blues.
JB

usnaviator

Our reservation is made, arrive on the 6th and leave on the 10th. Looking forward to the BBQ; I always got the Blues.
JB

James/Rhonda we're sure glad you can make it. Will be great fun to see the 50/50 girl back in action.

Gizzy

Paul,
Made reservations arriving on Thur 9/6 and leaving on Mon 9/10. Site M8. Lily and I look forward to the gang again. Looking forward to the Blues and BBQ.

usnaviator

Paul,
Made reservations arriving on Thur 9/6 and leaving on Mon 9/10. Site M8. Lily and I look forward to the gang again. Looking forward to the Blues and BBQ.

Jerry & Lily - That's great news, Sheila & I are sure glad you guys can make it.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfano's are registered for the rally in on the 7th - 9th in site M18. Sounds like a good time!

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Paul & Sheila,

Our reservations are made.
Arrival 9/6/18, depart 9/9/18.
Site M17.
Can't wait to see everyone.

Randy & Brenda

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Paul & Sheila, Santha is going to register us for the rally. We will help in any We can.
Looking forward to rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

usnaviator

Paul & Sheila, Santha is going to register us for the rally. We will help in any We can.
Looking forward to rally.

Randy & Santha, Thanks very much for the offer to help out, it is very much appreciated. Be great to have you guys there.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Paul & Sheila, Registered in site M20, Arriving on the 5th and leaving the 9th.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Paul and Sheila
Just made reservations for your rally arriving on 9/6 and leaving 9/9. Site m29.
Walter and Linda

Toccoatravelers

Hi Paul and Sheila,
steve and I will be attending you rally arriving Sept. 6 and leaving Sept 9. We will be in site M28. Looking forward to visiting our neighbors in Alabama!

usnaviator

Hi Paul and Sheila,
steve and I will be attending you rally arriving Sept. 6 and leaving Sept 9. We will be in site M28. Looking forward to visiting our neighbors in Alabama!

Steve & Patti and Walter & Linda - That's great news, glad you can join us!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just made reservations coming in on Sept 6, leaving on the 10th. We are in site M 11. See ya'll soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.