EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, New Bern - 11/2/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden and Gigi,

It was great meeting you both this weekend at Tall Pines. Karen and I are very interested in joining you for your Rally. Hope to see ya’ll again soon.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Hayden and Gigi,

It was great meeting you both this weekend at Tall Pines. Karen and I are very interested in joining you for your Rally. Hope to see ya’ll again soon.

It was great to meet you both also and hope to see you all again soon.

Hayden&Gigi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Hayden & Gigi,

Janet and I just made reservations for the rally. We will be on site #51 arriving on 11/2 and leaving 11/5. Looking forward to your first rally. Please let us know what we can do to help you out!

Warrstang331

Hey Hayden & Gigi,

Janet and I just made reservations for the rally. We will be on site #51 arriving on 11/2 and leaving 11/5. Looking forward to your first rally. Please let us know what we can do to help you out!

Bill, that’s great. Will be glad to have you all there. Looking forward to seeing you all there soon.

Hayden&Gigi

LKG_Ram

Hayden,
Just saw this post and will be calling Ms. Pat tomorrow to make our reservations. Disregard the PM I sent earlier. This post answered my question.

Tony

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Warrstang331

Hayden,
Just saw this post and will be calling Ms. Pat tomorrow to make our reservations. Disregard the PM I sent earlier. This post answered my question.

Tony

Tony,
Great lmk when reservations are completed.

Hayden

LKG_Ram

Hayden,

Made reservation. We will be arriving on the 1st. The email confirm did not have a site number.

Tony.

Warrstang331

Hayden,

Made reservation. We will be arriving on the 1st. The email confirm did not have a site number.

Tony.

Tony,

That’s great. The 1 thru what day are you coming.

Hayden

Warrstang331

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far. Just wanted to let everyone know that we only have a month left before the sites that are on hold for the NC Chapter Rally is released back to the general population at New Bern KOA. If anyone else plans to make reservations, times running out.
For those that made reservations already. If you haven’t sent me your information yet please let me know and I will update the attendance list that is in the first post.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.