EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Carl & Ginger:
I have added you to the waitlist and I am sure you will be cleared.
Thanks for signing up and I appreciate your support.
I will send you an email when cleared.

lemmelhouse

Gary,
Please sign us up for arrival on 9/6/2020 and leaving on 9/14/2020. Our Sundance is a 32ft. Any other info you need let us know, looking forward to the rally even though it's a long ways off.
Carl & Sylvaine.

Gsneed

Hi Garry,
I know we already signed up, but we will be coming in with Ducky and our dates will be 9/7/20 (my 70th BD!)-9/14/20.

Doublegranch

Carl & Sylvaine
Gary & Sue
Got your dates down, thank you for the confirmation.
I am at Route 66 now working on some rally details.
This place is like going to Disneyland compared to the Pueblo fairgrounds.

Doublegranch

Rally update:
I stayed the last couple of days at Route 66 working on the 2020 Regional Rally while on my way to the Co & Ut rally. I recently made a post, “staying at Route 66 will be like being at Disneyland compared to the fairgrounds in Pueblo”! Yep, a lot of lessons learned on the first Mountain Regional Rally and lots of changes already implemented for the 2020 Rally so as not to repeat the Pueblo issues.

That brings me to the reason for this email. Route 66 Resort will have a staff of 14 to assist during the Rally and help where needed. They will handle all the parking and staff the check-in office 24 hours a day. Maintenance personnel will be available 24 hours a day. Thanks to the assistance offered by the Resort, our number of Rally Assist Team members will be reduced from the original plan. This streamline will afford everyone more free time to enjoy the Rally.

We have some really fun and exciting activities planned for your attendance!

Doublegranch

Lynn:
We will have the ability to obtain carts from another vendor if the Resort does not purchase enough for our Rally. No issues! I got you down.
See you in a few weeks in Amado!

Doublegranch

Bobby & Patty:
Thanks for the PM. I have you added to the list and will let you know
when you are cleared.
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support.

Doublegranch

PDF CHANGE ON POST #1

If you recently visited the PDF titled Rally nights & payments, please note the 100 RV's confirmed will show a different order vs the order you booked.
The new list will place each name as the Row's flow within the park, your name could have gone from example 16 to 89. If you are used to reviewing your
number as 16 don't panic, you are still within the 100 confirmed RV's, your site number is the same. Since each row reflects all even or all odd numbers per
Row, this will allow everyone to see who is within your row easier.
I hope this won't cause you any confusion, it was just a way to simplify the name list in conjunction with each row.
Route 66 will be purchasing a few golf carts towards the end of this year and the number has not been approved yet. This should not be an issue for anyone who
would like a golf cart. I have made arrangements with an outside vendor to supply up to 50 carts if needed. Final price from the vendor will be posted in 2019.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again for your support towards this Rally!

Ann&Ted

Yo Garry, I would like to sign up for a golf cart. Standard white will be fine, even though a nice fuchsia would go along nicely with all Ann's Flamingo attire.

Hi Garry, I checked your PDF regarding rally nights and payments, and noticed we were not listed as requesting a golf cart. Just a reminder that we did request one.
Thanks much.

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann:
Got you down and back to #12, it appears a couple carts did not transfer over from the old to the new list. I will make the correction.
Thanks for the update.

Doublegranch

Heartland Non-Political Election – UPDATE:
The 2020 Heartland Election committee after serious reviews and consideration, through extensive telephone survey’s, exhausting home to home visits, possible US Mail fraud surveys, has revealed a “Serious Election Violation” within the original posting for this upcoming event! The committee comprised of academic scholars within the HOC & legal standing community members, determined the original post failed to provide complete and open acceptance under the HOC Election guidelines. This shortfall failed to establish an “equal opportunity” party affiliation. As such the following changes have been made to correct this Voter & Candidate injustice!
The Heartland Non-Political Election will now include a third-party affiliation.
The now inclusive Election Party affiliations are:
Full-Timer Party
Weekender Party
Week-Timer Party
The last party affiliation represents the HOC members who are not full timing, not weekend travelers but this group generally utilizes their Heartland RV for a week at a time when traveling. It is the full agreement of the Election committee this last party affiliation will now correct the original oversight and allow full representation to the HOC members for the Non-Political Election process in the upcoming 2020 event held at Route 66 RV Resort, Albuquerque, NM on September 10, 2020.
Currently, the Candidates for these three parties are:
Ted Davis – Texas – Full-Timer Party
Anthony Wilson – California – Weekender Party
Christine Fournelle – Canada – Week-Timer Party
Primary Electronic internet ballots will be sent to each registered attendee for this Election. The Primary will represent an April Fools Election, April 1, 2019. Surely a day of remembrance. Our registered attendees traveling or away from a computer on this date may request an early voter ballot by sending a PM to the author of this epistle. All early voting will be held on March 15, 2019, Remember the “Ides of March”. Another interesting date with hopefully no indications of what happened to Julius Caesar could happen to any Non-Political candidate!
The General Election will be held in person within the new Mega Structure - Heartland Election Arena aka Election Tent at the Rally Headquarters on September 10, 2020. Please remember to read the Rally Post #1 to view the voter requirements and questions each registered voter must answer to receive a ballot. All voters will be allowed to cross party lines with their vote, accept bribes, believe the lies each Non-Political Candidate may or may not attempt to pass off as “the truth”. There will be a Town Hall meeting with all candidates prior to the Election day during the Rally and final speeches during the Election Night with SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT. Special Ops Delta Force Security team has been hired to provide the safety and security of each Registered Voter! Security will be limited to within the Mega Heartland Arena!
More to Follow as the time clock continues to “Tick, Tock”

phils51

Can you add Phil Shoemaker/Kathy Butler to wait list. 2016 3270RS, HOC 885, member #3438, arriving 9/7 departing 9/14, Fairfield, ca. thanks

Doublegranch

Phil & Kathy:Thank you for signing up for this Regional Rally! I have added you to the waitlist.PM me your travel phone number & email for the RV Resort registration.I will let you know when you are cleared.I appreciate your support for this Rally.

Ducky

Garry;
Didn't see that I had requested a golf cart in my original post (#15), and after reviewing the rally list it shows that i have one. I will make it official and formally request that Diana and I obtain a cart for the rally, if they are still available

Ducky

Doublegranch

Garry;
Didn't see that I had requested a golf cart in my original post (#15), and after reviewing the rally list it shows that i have one. I will make it official and formally request that Diana and I obtain a cart for the rally if they are still available

Ducky

Ducky:
I knew Diana needed a cart but I think this may have happened after a conversation during one of our get-togethers! You are all set.

Doublegranch

Bob & Gwen:
Thanks for the emails and signing up for this Rally! I appreciate your support and have added you to the wait list.
If you know the dates for your arrival and departure, drop me an email and I will update your listing.
We have lots of time and I am sure you will be cleared.
Safe Travels!

DavidW

Bob & Gwen:
Thanks for the emails and signing up for this Rally! I appreciate your support and have added you to the wait list.
If you know the dates for your arrival and departure, drop me an email and I will update your listing.
We have lots of time and I am sure you will be cleared.
Safe Travels!

We plan to be there for September 8 to the 13. Looking forward to our first big rally.

David & Brenda Weisenburger

Doublegranch

David & Brenda:
I have you on the waitlist and showing 8th - 13th!
I will send you an email once cleared for the Rally.
Safe Travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.