help with extended warranites

carl.swoyer

Good point. I mauled it over for about 30 minutes at the dealership and your right about what it covers. and that the appliances and a/c, heat etc. BUT it does not cover slides or any suspension. I paid $500 Cash for a tire and wheel warranty that covers my 5th wheel tires and wheels and my dually tires and wheels. I'm going to keep that for sure. But like in was saying this form is turning me against the extended rv warranty. I can not for the life of me find anything about required maintenance. I does read about accidental damage is not covered, but that's a no brainer. Thanks for the response.
Kevin P
I also had the warranty on tires and wheels. I paid $500 for a five year plan, they bought three tires at $400 each. For my Landmark Rushmore fifth wheel I purchased Cornerstone Extended Warranty. They paid out just over $10,000.00. Cornerstone Extended Warranty was excellent.
So I suggest looking at Cornerstone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

I also had the warranty on tires and wheels. I paid $500 for a five year plan, they bought three tires at $400 each. For my Landmark Rushmore fifth wheel I purchased Cornerstone Extended Warranty. They paid out just over $10,000.00. Cornerstone Extended Warranty was excellent.
So I suggest looking at Cornerstone.

With cornerstone if it wasn't working when they inspected it was replaced. No issues getting replacement/repair work done.

b_king1

With cornerstone if it wasn't working when they inspected it was replaced. No issues getting replacement/repair work done.

Sounds like a good deal. I guess in all reality having a Extended Warranty is like having a insurance policy. may never need it but great to have if you do!! My EW is through Horizon. And I studded it even more today and actually figured out that the Exclusionary coverage. What I have covers the suspension, Frame, Slides, factory installed TV,s even the onboard generator. It's a 7 yr warranty that cost us $2490. Now that I have all of this figured out I need to do more research on "Horizon" Thanks for the feedback!