Any glaring issues with Mallard?

festor

Mike at Heartland was great to offer us help and solve our issues. He saved us a 2hr ride to a Camping World and we used a local RV dealership for the repairs.

YouFirst

I just purchased a Mallard M32 this month. I haven't had a chance to take it out yet because of the weather so no advice there. I looked at Forest River, Coleman, and Pioneer. The m32 had everything I was looking for. It has bunk beds in the back for all my kids, lot of storage space, an awesome outdoor kitchen with grill and tv. The electric awning is great and the wife loves the built in vacuum cleaner and outside led lights. I'm excited about the Bluetooth outside speaker system. There are a couple of features I wish it did have like an electric tongue jack, a ladder inside the back room for kids, and some other small things. None of these were deal breakers and can be purchased later. It is observation/backup camera ready if you want to install one. I plan on it. I pulled it from Camping World to home with my 2007 Ford F-150 (2 hour drive). Dry weight is 6700 lbs which was important for me. I use the 10,000 lbs ezlift weight distribution kit with sway bar to transport it as well.
I just got the M260. Have not picked it up yet. First time rv. I have an F150, a little worried about the weight but yours is heavier than mine (5860lb) so now I feel better reading your post. How bad is the sag? Should I worry about air bags or add a leaf?

YouFirst

True, but likely other dealers will not want to work on a unit that is a Camping World exclusive brand.

Talk to Heartland and ask them to direct you to an independent service center that can do warranty/repairs. You'll have a much better experience because independents aren't selling rigs, all they do it service and their business is very dependent on happy customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live about 1 hour from Heartland headquarters/manufacture. If I have any more issues I will park it in their parking lot and demand a buy back.