EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Savannah - 10/18/2018 to 10/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimdot

Hi Sue and Paul,

Just made online reservations for your rally. We will arrive 10/16/18 and depart 10/21/18. Looking forward to attending and seeing Savannah.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi Sue and Paul,

Just made online reservations for your rally. We will arrive 10/16/18 and depart 10/21/18. Looking forward to attending and seeing Savannah.

So glad that you can make it to the rally!!! We will see you in August to start the party!!! :p:rolleyes:

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Paul and Sue:

Melinda and I just made reservations online for your rally; 10/16-23. No site number was given.

We're looking forward to a great time! Let me know how we can help.

John and Melinda Cull
Tennessee Chapter Leaders
HOC #2582

ALF

Paul and Sue:

Melinda and I just made reservations online for your rally; 10/16-23. No site number was given.

We're looking forward to a great time! Let me know how we can help.

John and Melinda Cull
HOC #2582

Wonderful! Glad that you can join us! We are looking forward to your rally too in a few weeks!

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Paul & Sue,

We made our reservations for 10-18 thru 10-21 on Site 2

See you there,

Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit
HOC #2338

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah - we are registered to come in on Wednesday 17th until Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Hi Paul and Sue,
Just made our reservations! We will arrive Oct. 15th-21st. We will be in site 29.
Looking forward to the rally and Savannah area.
Ricky and Rachel Lester

ALF

Hi Paul & Sue,

We made our reservations for 10-18 thru 10-21 on Site 2

See you there,

Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit
HOC #2338

So glad you can make it to our Rally! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - we are registered to come in on Wednesday 17th until Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone.

Great! See you soon!!:D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Paul and Sue,
Just made our reservations! We will arrive Oct. 15th-21st. We will be in site 29.
Looking forward to the rally and Savannah area.
Ricky and Rachel Lester

Glad you can join us! Savannah should be a great place for a rally!

thevanhouts

Pencil us in for now. will call Monday to see if there are any sites available and if we can fit in them. I might just be coming alone and leaving the miss behind.

Just got home from our FIRST rally.
We're new to trailer traveling and had a great time in Stone Mountain.
Just got registered for Savannah. See you'll there.

Jarmuszd

Hi

Doug & Kathy Jarmusz attending from WI. HOC 4646, 10/17 - 10/25. Was stationed in Hinesville back in the 70's. Looking forward to seeing Savannah again!

ALF

Pencil us in for now. will call Monday to see if there are any sites available and if we can fit in them. I might just be coming alone and leaving the miss behind.

Hi Dan - Glad to have you, but would definitely miss having Denise there too! Please confirm once you have made your reservations.

Paul and Sue

- - - Updated - - -

Just got home from our FIRST rally.
We're new to trailer traveling and had a great time in Stone Mountain.
Just got registered for Savannah. See you'll there.

Glad that you had a great time at your first rally! We look forward to seeing you in Savannah! Happy that you are able to join us there!

Sue and Paul

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Doug & Kathy Jarmusz attending from WI. HOC 4646, 10/17 - 10/25. Was stationed in Hinesville back in the 70's. Looking forward to seeing Savannah again!

Great to have some fellow Wisconsinites join us at our GA rally! We look forward to meeting you both!

Sue and Paul

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Y'all!
WOW, the rally is sure shaping up and looks like our 40 reserved sites will be taken soon. We will call the campground to ensure that we can get more sites reserved just in case!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Reservation made, arriving 10/18 and departing 10/21. Site number unknown but have selected a Club Back-In Gravel.

superduty08

Paul and Sue, we made our reservation this morning and will arrive on the 17th in site 12. We just left the Tn rally this morning and look forward to seeing everyone in Ga.

Tsys100718

Good morning Sue and Paul.
I just confirmed my reservation for Site # 31 for 10/18 thru 10/21.
I know my dog and cat look forward to the trip!:eek:

Regards.
Rich, Nikki and Du`Mass Pis`sant

Status
Not open for further replies.