EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Savannah - 10/18/2018 to 10/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul & Sue,

We will be attending 18th - 21st Site #65 2 Adults, 2 Children (13 & 3) :cool:
Looking forward to a fun time seeing those that we met at Stone mountain and making new friends!

DocMartin

We are joining the rally. 10/18-10/21

Site 68
David & Ryan Martin +2kids (16&12)

Also posting for my long time camping buddies since they don’t do forums.

Site 69
Daryle & Kelly Greene +2kids (19&13)
They are a non Heartland but considering one as their next RV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul & Sue,

This is Terry and Jamie Pearson. We will be there on 18-21. On site # 64. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Terry & Jamie Pearson

JLHaga

Hi Folks,
We have reserved lot #59 for 10/18 - 10/22. We look forward meeting new friends in the Heartland family!

Jim & Terri Haga

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]We will be attending the Savannah Rally Site #60 2 Adults, 2 Children [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Looking forward to a fun time.
Mike & Nikki[/FONT][/FONT]

Rhyph

Hi Paul & Sue,

Bill and myself (Eric) will be attending the 18th to the 21st Site #67 2 Adults and our 3 furbabies.

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone there!

tys6977

Good day!!

Kellie and I will be there with the pups. We will travel down from The ATL on Thursday and head out on Sunday. Did not get a lot assignment yet. Looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully some of the folks that attended the Regional Rally in Stone Mountain a couple of weeks ago.

Look forward to seeing you then.

Regards,
Ty

DocMartin

I just got another camping couple to join the rally as well and I'm posting for them as well as they are computer illiterate. LOL. They are new to the camping world and I thought it was a good idea to get their feet wet with a good bunch of experienced campers and meet new friends! If you can add to the master list. Thanks! They are a non Heartland (KZ) but know about the additional fee.

Site 70
Tom & Tracy Tiberio - no kids.

ALSO,

I signed up for the Heartland Owners Club so as soon as my membership number comes in, I'll add it.

tys6977

We got our site assignment. We are on site #34 from 10/18 until 10/21.
Look forward to seeing everyone then.

Ty

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi All
Sorry been a bit busy with work lately and I am just now getting the list of attendees updated. Please let me know if I have missed adding you to the list!
Can't wait to see you all there!:D:D:D:D;)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just checked with RVParky app and there is one campground off 95 in Dillon SC called Bass Lake RV. Pretty good reviews. Would not stop at South of the Border - 40 years ago nice place but today NO.

Riley

We were planning a return stay at Creekfire, we were there last Nov and enjoyed our stay. we will be finishing a 36 day tour with Adventure Caravans in Myrtle Beach, then head to Florida. We by chance, ended up a few weeks ago in Branson with a Heartland rally.
All signed up with your rally, looking forward to our return stay at Creekfire, now we have more to look forward to..lol

ATLJOHN

Hi Paul & Sue
We have made our reservation for the GA rally. 18-22 Oct
Did not get site number. Look forward to seeing everyone in Oct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.