EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Savannah - 10/18/2018 to 10/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJnVA

Barnetts will bring mini meatballs for meet & greet.
Fruit salad for potluck.

C y'all next week!!

thevanhouts

I see italian beef is the entree for Saturday night. I have a HUGE nesco roaster that is perfect for making italian beef that I can bring to use. it's big enough to roast a 27 pound turkey.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
I see italian beef is the entree for Saturday night. I have a HUGE nesco roaster that is perfect for making italian beef that I can bring to use. it's big enough to roast a 27 pound turkey.

Thanks Dan....I think we may be okay as we have 2 roaster ovens and someone else is bringing another one. ;) We appreciate the offer!

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The Behm’s will bring sausage queso and chips to the meet and greet and deviled eggs for the potluck.

Hi All!
Yes, there is a potluck planned for Saturday night. There will also be a meet and greet on Thursday and we will ask that everyone brings finger food. I will get the Agenda posted here in the next few days.
Please rely to this thread and let us know what you will be bringing for the Potluck and the meet and greet.
Boxler’s will bring Hash Brown Casserole to Pot Luck, ??? For the Meet and Greet. Depending on arrival. 🤗🤗

c1andc2

The Miskells will bring a cucumber bacon tomato salad to the potluck and fruit or veggies to Thursday meet and greet. Depending on what looks good.
Cant wait to see everyone

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
FYI in case anyone is interested in some Wacky Wednesday Improv. The show is at 8p tonight and costs $11.50. We have no association with this place and are simply going tonight with the Behm’s. Neale is looking to increase his humor repertoire 🤣

http://www.oddlotproductions.com/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

Another FYI for anyone considering a trolly tour of Savannah. One of the companies will pick you up and drop you off here at CreekFire if you don’t mind being gone all day. The fine ladies in the office have a coupon for $5 off which basically mirrors the online ticket price. Having never done this, we’re told the key is to ride the complete 90 tour loop to get the lay of the land then use the next loop to get on and off as you please.

tys6977

Good afternoon. I hope this finds you all well.

Sorry for the late notice but due to some issues at work, we will not be attending the rally after all.

Please have a blast and we hope to see you soon.

Ty & Kellie Schroeder

Toccoatravelers

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Savannah, Paul and Sue ordered some great weather for us this weekend. Just wanted to take a minute and remind you all about BINGO tonight after the Ice Cream social! 🍨🍨

The cost for the pack of cards to play is just $6 which includes a jackpot card. You can purchase more than one pack of cards. Additional Jackpot cards will be $1. I’ll start selling cards at about 6:30 pm. Exact change is appreciated.

Prizes will be $15 for each regular game and the jackpot pays $25 plus half of all additional jackpot cards sold. Multiple winners will split prizes.

Proceeds benefit the Georgia Chapter of the HOC

Hope you all will join us tonight, kids are welcome to play as well, bring your own dauber or we will have markers there.

Patti

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Good afternoon. I hope this finds you all well.

Sorry for the late notice but due to some issues at work, we will not be attending the rally after all.

Please have a blast and we hope to see you soon.

Ty & Kellie Schroeder

Sorry to hear you can’t join us! We will miss seeing you again!! Until next time!
Sue and Paul

Karen and I had a wonderful time here. This was, by far, the largest chapter rally we have attended. Thanks Paul and Sue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Silent Auction items and winners:
IMG_0985.jpg IMG_0986.jpg IMG_0987.jpg IMG_0988.jpg IMG_1007.jpg IMG_1008.jpg IMG_1009.jpg IMG_1010.jpg IMG_1011.jpg IMG_1012.jpg IMG_1013.jpg IMG_1014.jpg IMG_1015.jpg IMG_1016.jpg
With the funds that was raised from the silent auction, 50/50 raffle, and personal donations, the Georgia Chapter rally gave over $5,000.00+ for the Heartland Gives Back project "Companions 4 Heroes". Way to go Heartlanders!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Kids Days activities:
IMG_0969.jpg IMG_0972.jpg IMG_0977.jpg IMG_0981.jpg IMG_0982.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.