EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Savannah - 10/18/2018 to 10/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow, big group. Nice to see so many “new” rally goers out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Nancy and I are in downtown Savannah at a hotel for tonight then off to Orlando in the morning and we'll put into Sarasota for the FL rally on Wednesday.

I just wanted to chime in here and say "BRAVO" to Paul and Sue. I really feel they hit a home-run on their first rally and that's hard to do. But they've attended dozens of rallies, had a lot of great help executing and had lots of leadership there to help them and guide them.

Great choice of location within GA and great new venue. We had a blast and will see Paul and Sue and many other GA rally attendees at Walter and Linda's rally in Sarasota!

On edit: I also want to add a HUGE thank you to all the rally attendees. Not only for supporting the GA rally but for supporting Companions for Heroes (C4H)! YOU DID IT! We raised over $5000 to fully train a service animal and a veteran.

As we learned at the rally from the founder of C4H - taking care of our veterans is worthy and important and providing those in need with trained companions is a key. Bravo to you all for your support!

thevanhouts

urgent call for information!: gentleman, white hair, long white beard, landmark pulled with a white dodge duelly. was 1/4 mile behind me after we got onto I75 north in Macon. in my mirrors I saw his trailer make a sudden dog leg right and he pulled over. I was too far ahead and traffic too heavy for me to pull over and render aid. it looked to me like shackles or spring hanger(s) snapped. if anyone can tell me who he is and if he landed safely it would be greatly appreciated.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks to all that came to our first rally as GA chapter leaders! We really appreciate all the support and kind words! We would also like to extend a huge THANK YOU 😊 to all those that helped us. We would not have been as successful without the help we received. And we would also like to THANK EVERYONE for helping to meet our goal as challenged by JB and making our Heartland Gives Back project such a success!
Sue and Paul

Sniper

We made it home safe and the Commander and I want to thank you for a great rally and hospitality. We really had a good time the location was fantastic! Very nice meeting you all. Well done!

Hope everyone makes it their next destination safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.