Joining Heartland Family

smoothie

It is with much joy to say that after a year long process we finally pulled the trigger on a new Heartland Landmark Madison. The landmark is a great product and we couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• 20180127_165836.jpg
    20180127_165836.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 110

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
It is with much joy to say that after a year long process we finally pulled the trigger on a new Heartland Landmark Madison. The landmark is a great product and we couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the Heartland family from So. Calif. Happy Camping days are ahead. Enjoy.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new Heartland Landmark! Now you need to join this family of RVer's....
Hope to meet you at a future Rally!
Safe Travels and let us know if you have any questions.

smoothie

Thank you to all for the well wishes. My initial question I guess is do I need to contact all the companies of the equipment and register everything with each individual company to ensure warranty?

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family and congratulations on the new Madison! That is a beautiful set up!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you to all for the well wishes. My initial question I guess is do I need to contact all the companies of the equipment and register everything with each individual company to ensure warranty?

No, Heartland is your main contact for all warranty work. Beyond the initial warranty, most companies will just need proof of purchase of the rig for warranty claims on parts, such as the AC or furnace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jerryjay11

No, Heartland is your main contact for all warranty work. Beyond the initial warranty, most companies will just need proof of purchase of the rig for warranty claims on parts, such as the AC or furnace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's is true, but Heartland will tell you to work with the dealer that sold you your unit. But it doesn't hurt to contact Heartland to verify they have you registered as the rig's owner. I purchased a new Pioneer in Sept. 2017 and in Dec. 2017 when I was looking for a part under warranty they hadn't gotten my registration yet.

P.S. If you have warranty registration cards it doesn't hurt to send them in especially if the item has a warranty beyond your rig. This way if there is any recall on your appliances you will be notified.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new Landmark and welcome to the HL family. You need to show off hat new rig at a rally. Hope to meet you at a rally or down the road.
Again, congrats on your new purchase.

rdufek

Congratulations!!!!! Very nice setup!!! Take full advantage of the HOC and this forum, you will find a wealth of information available.

Bookoo

Welcome to the incredible world of Heartland. We've have nine months of being a first time Rv'er and by reading the forum daily instead of the newspaper, I have become rv smart. Not only in awesome modifications, but knowing what to do in case of problematic situations. No fake news here! Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

Congratulations on your new home. The Heartland family and this forum ........? I think we are the untouchables!
So much information.
Enjoy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk