Landmark 365 Charleston

Nightshifter

Modifications
I removed the frame with the back light on the rear of the dinette slide. Then I built this wall shelf and got a valance from the parts department to match the one on the front dinette window. I used the 12 volt power supply from the old led back light an installed two double usb charge stations and a voltmeter. Now the I pads and the cell phones have a home. Also any papers etc that you get from the office at the campgrounds.
I also installed a new led step light with motion detection and a switch to control the same.
I ran a temp sensor down into the under belly to monitor the temperature below during colder weather. Added heat mats and tape on the tanks and water line. My own yeti package. Will hook all the yeti mats up after our trip to Florida A2B83B97-0276-48BF-B46D-348376E6B509.jpgB2E3A907-FFD0-4746-B824-28390345643F.jpg198F1159-6202-47A5-8004-B065B81391BC.jpg

Attachments

• CECFB451-7794-4A29-AE84-F365FD2C2515.jpg
    CECFB451-7794-4A29-AE84-F365FD2C2515.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 87

jbeletti

Modifications
I removed the frame with the back light on the rear of the dinette slide. Then I built this wall shelf and got a valance from the parts department to match the one on the front dinette window. I used the 12 volt power supply from the old led back light an installed two double usb charge stations and a voltmeter. Now the I pads and the cell phones have a home. Also any papers etc that you get from the office at the campgrounds.
I also installed a new led step light with motion detection and a switch to control the same.
I ran a temp sensor down into the under belly to monitor the temperature below during colder weather. Added heat mats and tape on the tanks and water line. My own yeti package. Will hook all the yeti mats up after our trip to Florida

Interesting mods. Way to go on the self-Yeti!

Some questions:

1. Can you add a picture from a longer distance, of your shelving addition? Be nice to see it on more context.
2. The meter you show in the picture with the switches and tstats, what does the 59 on the display represent?
3. What temp sensor and monitor system are you using for the underbelly?