Peeling Furniture

jimtoo

Peeling furniture
by Gao
, 1 Day Ago at 07:10 PM (2 Views)
The furniture in my 2014 gateway is peeling and Lippert has agreeded to help in replacement cost. They found an brand Strathmore Hickory Louis Style. They could not furnish Picts or info on this product and stated that it is used in the 2017 Jayco. Contacted the Jayco owners forum they could not help. Contacted Heartland and they could not not shed any light on this product. Has anyone hear or known anything. We hate to buy unseen or unknown.

Thanks
Gao​

(This was posted as a blog by Gao and very few folks look at those, so I moved it to a better area. Jim M )

Last edited:

rmckee6

I also have peeling furniture in my 2014 Road Warrior. If you have contact info for someone who is willing to help replace it with something better, I'm all ears!! I'll even make the phone calls, do the research, whatever! It's nice that they've offered to help pay for it as well, but my biggest concern, as I'm sure yours is, I don't want another one that will peel in a year like this one did. I want something that will last several years without needing to be replaced. Any and all ideas/leads are welcome!

Kathy

Piperflyer

My Theatre chairs have been peeling for the last 5 months on my 2016. I would also like to replace them with some quality furniture. The chairs aren't standard size, so replacing them is a problem. I have seat covers on them now to cover the peeling. Next time I order an RV, I will have them leave the furniture at the factory and buy better quality furniture myself.

SNOKING

Lady at American Furniture Warehouse told us if we did not leave our AC running in the park model during the summer that the Fax Leather chairs we bought would peel. So we left the AC at 88 last summer and will do that again this year.

carl.swoyer

My Theatre chairs have been peeling for the last 5 months on my 2016. I would also like to replace them with some quality furniture. The chairs aren't standard size, so replacing them is a problem. I have seat covers on them now to cover the peeling. Next time I order an RV, I will have them leave the furniture at the factory and buy better quality furniture myself.
This is the residential leather
Mine is three years old and feels like new.
508b331812a493440b48cc38912db695.jpg
544385f8c8c64c8e21adc0efea4d4992.jpg
aab5d573c0b5da260606bf5adc942dbe.jpg
24921d0bd12e5c07c53f1bbf1f90dcc1.jpg
f1664bd007ff2db84588112e71b096ba.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk