Just picked up our 'new to us' 2012 Grand Canyon

Keywestwego

We had to wait for the weather and sickness to subside before we could pick up our "new to us" 2012 Grand Canyon.

This is a huge step up for us in term of length and comfort. We sold a Wildcat 29' back in November and had been looking when this one dropped in our laps.

We have applied for the Owners Club and look forward to meeting many of you. We are heading down to Port St. Joe, FL in a few weeks. Have to pack her out first. lol

00h0h_lMwENJSCbjy_1200x900.jpg01010_4PBs5JzczV8_1200x900.jpgIMG_20180129_135606687_HDR[1].jpg

jbeletti

Re: Just picked up our New To Us 2012 GC

Congrats on your Landmark Grand Canyon purchase. I've had one - great layout. Great to hear you've already applied for club membership and plan to visit members down the road. I look forward to seeing you at a club rally in 2018!

carl.swoyer

We had to wait for the weather and sickness to subside before we could pick up our "new to us" 2012 Grand Canyon.

This is a huge step up for us in term of length and comfort. We sold a Wildcat 29' back in November and had been looking when this one dropped in our laps.

We have applied for the Owners Club and look forward to meeting many of you. We are heading down to Port St. Joe, FL in a few weeks. Have to pack her out first. lol

View attachment 56327View attachment 56328View attachment 56329
Keywest we go.
I'm at Sigsbee Campground.got out to fish yesterday. Wicked Windy.
Congratulations on your new home

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

To borrow the phrase from Cheech & Chong...."Looking good Man!" Really nice looking coach. Many happy smiles with her. Congrats.

meagle

Congratulations! My wife and I own a 2014 Grand Canyon. After a rough first year with ours it has become the favorite RV we have owned after we took care of the problems. The floor plan is very nice and it is comfortable to stay in when we travel to the desert for a portion of the winter. It tows extremely well and once you get accustomed to its size it is easy to maneuver. Again, congratulations and happy miles.

Keywestwego

Congratulations! My wife and I own a 2014 Grand Canyon. After a rough first year with ours it has become the favorite RV we have owned after we took care of the problems. The floor plan is very nice and it is comfortable to stay in when we travel to the desert for a portion of the winter. It tows extremely well and once you get accustomed to its size it is easy to maneuver. Again, congratulations and happy miles.

Thanks for the reply. The length doesn't bother me (I used to drive semis). When pulling it home in high winds I was very surprised how steady it pulled. My wife LOVES the layout and the King Bed. The previous owners took very good care and nipped anything wrong with it in the bud.

I think we are going to like this unit for many years.

Keywestwego

Keywestwego

That pic in your sig, is that yours? Love to see more pics of it.

Yup, she's mine. 1935 4-door sedan chopped down because a tree fell on it. lol. Complete roll cage inside to carry the gooseneck trailer. Trailer has since been sold and I am redoing the interior and
will repaint her. Has a Lincoln 460 under the hood. She compliments my "Hillbilly Shine" (1931 Ford Model A truck).

31 Ford Model A (Hillbilly Model) 001.jpg001.jpgIMG_20150411_115505402_HDR.jpg

jbeletti

Yup, she's mine. 1935 4-door sedan chopped down because a tree fell on it. lol. Complete roll cage inside to carry the gooseneck trailer. Trailer has since been sold and I am redoing the interior and
will repaint her. Has a Lincoln 460 under the hood. She compliments my "Hillbilly Shine" (1931 Ford Model A truck).

That's some cool looking vehicles. You have some mad skills! Do you have any pictures of the completed trailer (now sold)? And did you do the work on the trailer?

Keywestwego

That's some cool looking vehicles. You have some mad skills! Do you have any pictures of the completed trailer (now sold)? And did you do the work on the trailer?

I don't take the credit for the exterior of the car. Buddy of mine did that for me. The interior and engine are my cup of tea. The interior of the trailer wasn't complete (just a shell). I am looking to custom build a 20' gooseneck (fiberglass). I might even make a Lexan side and pull the '31 truck around with the '35 so you would be able to see what's in the trailer. lol

I'm just a poor old redneck that likes to tinker.

jbeletti

I don't take the credit for the exterior of the car. Buddy of mine did that for me. The interior and engine are my cup of tea. The interior of the trailer wasn't complete (just a shell). I am looking to custom build a 20' gooseneck (fiberglass). I might even make a Lexan side and pull the '31 truck around with the '35 so you would be able to see what's in the trailer. lol

I'm just a poor old redneck that likes to tinker.

Perhaps you'll be able to attend the NC rally this November 2nd, meet some other Heartlanders and if close enough, bring your '31 or '35 with you to show. I'm sure the gang would get a kick out of it.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new to you Grand Canyon. And welcome to the Owners Club. Hope we get a chance to see you out here in the West. :)
Safe travels.

Terri

Keywestwego

Perhaps you'll be able to attend the NC rally this November 2nd, meet some other Heartlanders and if close enough, bring your '31 or '35 with you to show. I'm sure the gang would get a kick out of it.

We have the rally on our calendar. Hope we are accepted into the Owners Club. I applied yesterday. Wish we were closer but we are coming from the left side of the state and won't be able to bring the "other" toys with us. lol

jbeletti

We have the rally on our calendar. Hope we are accepted into the Owners Club. I applied yesterday. Wish we were closer but we are coming from the left side of the state and won't be able to bring the "other" toys with us. lol

You own a Heartland RV brand product - you will be accepted :)

We're "in the midst" of some database moves and new HQ tools for club member management, so it could be a couple of weeks before you get your number and hear from your chapter leader.

Rally on!

carl.swoyer

Keywest we go.
I'm at Sigsbee Campground.got out to fish yesterday. Wicked Windy.
Congratulations on your new home

Is this your Landmark
5df7bd359e78937abfe334ed9e2134cc.jpg