Switch on wall by control panel

I’m new here. Just bought a 2008 razor 5th wheel. I haven’t had a chance to really get to know it yet as our first Lito g was cut short due to a non-operational voltage converter.

Anyways, I got that fixed/replaced so everything is working, but I don’t know what this switch is. It doesn’t seem to do anything that I’ve found. Of course it’s winter and I’ve not yet used all the A/C and vents except to check to see if they worked.
d46a18b6a7c678f745f582aff9750b89.jpg

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi Teachagmech,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

jerryjay11

Considering it's a household switch look for anything that appears to be a modification.

On my last camper I had a switch that took me several months to figure out. Then one day I was inspection the underbelly and noticed a light assembly above the waste valves. Wouldn't you know that was it?