New 2018 4115 Cyclone Slide Issue

BigFish04

Just purchased a new 2018 Cyclone HD 4115. We brought the unit home connected it to 120, extended the slides and now the main slide will not retract or extend fully. When you hit the button I hear a sound like a clicking but that's it nothing else. This is sad for a new unit but things are expected. I would like to resolve the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

jimtoo

Hi Bigfish04,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some help for you.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

LBR

My first thought is your batteries had just enough power to run the slide out.... and now can power just the solenoid, but not the pump.

Check your battery voltage in the levelup display while plugged in...what is it? Turn on a bunch of 12 volt lights....are they all nice and bright?

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Not necessarily the batteries are dead but rather the battery cables are loose or dirty. Disconnect the cables at the battery(s) and then follow all of the cables and clean and tighten the connections at the breakers, solenoids and the pump. Reconnect at the battery(s) and hopefully your issue will be just a learning experience!

BigFish04

I checked cables and everything was clean and tight. There was a white and green cable that was not connected but looks like it was going to battery in a relay. This green and white cable was not attached sitting on the floor.