Considering a TQ371

hookd

I am new to the Torque world but not too RVs. We recently sold our 30ft bumper pull to upgrade to a toy hauler. This will be our 7th camper and my family and I have fallen in love with the TQ371. I wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with the floorplan? Thanks!

Biggr

Will be able to tell more in a few days. just bought a 371, pick it up next week. Traded my 30' bumper toy hauler.

8404fmfvet

I too am in the middle of purchasing a 2019 371, any info would be nice since I didn't actually see it first hand and am buying purely based of heartland reviews and the floor plan.

psdl*99

Can the OP and others comment on their 371 experience? I am looking at one. We currently have a 2009 Razor 3216TS. It's been a great unit for us. Well made and held up well. A few questions about the 371...
1. What issues have you encountered so far?
2. What are your complaints?
3. How is the build quality?
4. What good is that TINY outside storage area under bedroom?
5. How well have the factory tires held up?

Just got back from a month long trip in our 371 and had only 2 issues in the whole time of almost 5000 miles.
First issue was the front hydraulic six point jacks wouldn't come down. Found a loose electrical connection on the passenger side cylinder up on top. The waterproof connector had come loose but not fallen out completely. Second cold water line on bathroom sink faucet was dripping slightly from loose connection and found puddle on floor at front door.
We could not be happier with this floorplan and looking forward to our next trip. Even with 4 adults 2 children we never felt like we were crowded.

Hope you enjoy yours as we are enjoying ours.

Last edited by a moderator:

8404fmfvet

Took delivery of our 371 last week. I went through it with a fine tooth comb, and only came up with a few minor cosmetic issues after being transported from Michigan to Alaska. A couple screws backed out of the trim where the fueling station is, which pulled the hatch loose and split the caulk/seal, easy fix. The left fender/wheel well where the factory cut it down the middle to facilitate the living room slide doesn't line up, haven't fix it as of yet the slide just needs to be adjusted. And just so you know the bedroom slid is not rack and pinion like the living room slide. A few various screws needed to be tightened along with some staples that backed out inside the storage space under the bench seat at the table. The bedroom door jam is soft which wouldn't allow the bedroom door to shut and stay shut, I dremmeled out the hole for the locking mechanisim and the door shuts fine now. All in all I am happy with it, and wouldn't hesitate to make the same purchase over again. With all that being said I do have reservations about the floor plan. I like it I Just wish I would have looked at something with a 15ft garage as 13ft is not as big as I thought it would be. However that is on me. The Road Warrior has a floor plan with a 15ft garage but RW units are more expensive. So for the price and what you get I think it is a great 5th wheel and I am sure you will be happy with a 371.