Central Vac

Nanigator

Hi All -

Im up in the air between a Road Warrior 429 and a Cyclone 4005. I see that the Road Warrior comes with a Dyson Vacuum. Can you get a central vac system on a Road Warrior?

Anybody have a 429 they'd care to share input on? or a 4005?

Thanks,

jbeletti

If the RW comes with a Dyson vac, then it does not offer as an option, a central vac.

This said, I've had both and MUCH prefer the Dyson. Go for it - you'll love it.

jmarnell

We love the central vac in our 4005. Works great, and Chris especially likes the feature where you can sweep small amounts of debris to a pickup point you trip with your foot and it pulls it up off the floor! That being said, we also love our Dyson at the house so you probably won't go wrong either way on the vac. We went with the 4005 because we love all the nice features.

kowAlski631

We have a central vac on our BH. Go with the Dyson. We bring ours to the trailer rather than wrestling with the central vac components.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Our previous trailer had the central vac. The better half vacuumed with it and then went over it again with the dyson. It was pretty amazing what the central vac did not pick up. Needless to say i suppose we put the central vac parts in storage until we sold the rig.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The central vac is a really nice feature for the Cyclone because of the foot sweep option as well as hose openings in the living area and the pass through storage. The Dyson is a $300 vacuum that can be purchased on line if it is something you want to add. Make the decision based upon the floor plan and the look that fits your need the best.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We had central vac on our first Bighorn and never used it.

Same here. Occasionally used the dust pan feature however.
As it is, in this BH, we carry the Dyson stick from home as the model supplied by HL is Dyson’s low end model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregP

Another vote for the Dyson here. We much prefer the stick to the hassle of the hose, etc. with the central vac. We bought an extra charger unit for the Dyson to install in the Bighorn and use the stick at home and on the road. If/When we sell the Bighorn, we will leave the central vac in it...it has hardly been used.