Shower Door for 335 Fuel.

JakeTJCJ

Can anyone in the know with Heartland help on my new Fuel 335. I suspected it would get old, but I am already tired of the shower curtain. Can someone tell me if I can get a shower door for this unit. Either through heartland or someone else.

Here the specs:

2018 Heartland Fuel 335

vin # 5SFCG4025JE375109

danemayer

Hi Jake,

If Heartland designed it with a shower curtain, it's doubtful they would be able to help. You might do better to contact Shower Enclosures of America (SEA) [FONT=&quot]800.536.7324 [/FONT]with your measurements in hand.

ronb47

Jake, do an internet search for shub. It's a shower door system that has frame rails for each side of the shower. One side contains a high strength polymer sheet film rolled up like an old time window shade that's vertical instead of horizontal. When extended, it attaches to the other side rail and becomes a semi transparent 'door' Very durable, light, and functional.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ronb47

Jake, do an internet search for shub. It's a shower door system that has frame rails for each side of the shower. One side contains a high strength polymer sheet film rolled up like an old time window shade that's vertical instead of horizontal. When extended, it attaches to the other side rail and becomes a semi transparent 'door' Very durable, light, and functional.

I didn't have the web address earlier for the sub shower door but have listed it below.

https://www.newlinebathroom.com/shub---rv-c-1.html

ronb47

Last edited by a moderator: