Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Production dates for the Bighorn 3950 FL ?

1. Print this Post   #11

Re: Bh 3950 fl

[QUOTE=TomMontague;579366]We are currently working on the design. Landmark version is coming offline soon and we are waiting so we can actually walk the unit and plan to make any improvements or modifications based on what we see. My guess is approximately 60 days our first FL will roll offline. It might be sooner but just to be safe that’s what I would say.

I’m worried about there being zero storage in the kitchen with the 1/2 bath. I almost think it would be better to put a huge pantry in that spot an

We think it would be better to remove the extra bathroom for more storage, we like the pantry idea.
    Two other questions:

Will a king bed be available?
    what is the grayed out space on the left rear corner of the unit as you head into the bathroom?

thanks in advance, we look forward to learning more about the 3950FL

2. Print this Post   #12

Re: Production dates for the Bighorn 3950 FL ?

I surely hope that you have made an option to make it a pantry or a half bath because I agree with you and everyone else that a pantry would be more useful than another bathroom. P.S. I had ordered a big horn traveler 39 FL with a washer/ dryer to be installed by the dealership, it came in to the dealership without washer dryer prep. So I refused delivery. Dealership said they had no idea they had stopped installing the washer dryer prep in that model. So now we are looking at the bighorn 3950 FL

3. Print this Post   #13

​is the 3950fl going to have the outside storage like the 3750fl?
    ken,marj and sara
    2018 BIGHORN 3750 FL
    2013 f-350 turbo diesel crew cyab
    HOC# 1303

4. Print this Post   #14

Currently in the market for a changeover from our current 2013 BH 3010RE. Since we’ve been so happy with the Heartland brand, we’ve been looking at 2019 BH models. The BH 3950 FL floor plan looks great for part time living, especially if there is a pantry option in place of the current half bath. Any news or update on this????
    Am also wondering if there’s an option to change the standard king bed in the BH to a king tilt-a-bed, now standard in the Landmark?
    We’ll be making the changeover within the next few months and are excited about the proposed mods which would make the current 3950FL floor plan even better for us.

5. Print this Post   #15
    Bighorn / Oakmont GM TomMontague's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDorion View Post
    Currently in the market for a changeover from our current 2013 BH 3010RE. Since we’ve been so happy with the Heartland brand, we’ve been looking at 2019 BH models. The BH 3950 FL floor plan looks great for part time living, especially if there is a pantry option in place of the current half bath. Any news or update on this????
    Am also wondering if there’s an option to change the standard king bed in the BH to a king tilt-a-bed, now standard in the Landmark?
    We’ll be making the changeover within the next few months and are excited about the proposed mods which would make the current 3950FL floor plan even better for us.
    Thanks for the questions and the loyal following. We really appreciate it and are working hard to make Bighorn & Bighorn Traveler the best it can be.

The option to turn the 1/2 bath into a pantry exists. We haven’t done it yet but you have the option to do that if you would like.

The bed we cannot do. When I created the LM365 I put together a list of “exclusives” that Bighorn or anyone else at Heartland with a competing brand couldn’t use. This was put in place to ensure I could keep LM365 special & and upgrade from the Bighorn. The bed mech is now on that list and not available to me. I can tell you it comes from Mor-Ryde and would be something you could contact them about if you wanted to install after the purchase. I’m pretty sure you could do it yourself but if that’s not your thing, Mor-Ryde has installation bays for all sorts of things and they might be willing to do the bed for you.

If you have any additional questions I’ll do my best to answer.

Talk soon
    Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom Montague
    Bighorn / Bighorn Traveler General Manager
    Follow me on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2