Cooking and kitchen storage ideas!

kbausano

We have friends who attend rallies of FMCA who told us about the cooking workshops they held and how popular they are. With the Instant Pot becoming so popular, it would be fun and educational to have an Instant Pot demo/workshop/round table to share tips and recipes that work well on the road, as well as storage ideas/tips. This wouldn’t necessarily be for women only, as many men like to cook, too. :)

~ Deidra Bausano

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Deidra, we do have a recipe forum in the Girls Room as well as the General Area Recipe available for anyone that has recipes to share or has information about any appliance that we may be using on the road.
It may not have what you want in it right now but if you make a few posts regarding Instant Pots they others may follow.
Kelly, member 2psnapod1, has plenty of Instant Pot information.

Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have friends who attend rallies of FMCA who told us about the cooking workshops they held and how popular they are. With the Instant Pot becoming so popular, it would be fun and educational to have an Instant Pot demo/workshop/round table to share tips and recipes that work well on the road, as well as storage ideas/tips. This wouldn’t necessarily be for women only, as many men like to cook, too. :)

~ Deidra Bausano

There are often Instant Pot demos at the Heartland rally’s. Check the rally schedule on the Portal Page then post on a rally page to see if anyone would be interested in giving a demo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mimi

I would LOVE an Instant Pot cooking class at the rallies. I have one but have just been reluctant to use it.